Alpha Eta II (Deuteron) Chapter
Shaw High School, Eastside High School and University Prep School, Cleveland, Ohio
December 12, 1925 – 1940
1. Louis Walter Hess. Charter Member and Founder of Alpha Eta II Chapter. Transferred from Alpha Beta Chapter.
2. Newton Diehl Baker III. Charter Member of Alpha Eta II Chapter. Roxbury School. Son of # 18.
3. Joseph A. Guimond. Charter Member of Alpha Eta II Chapter. Western Reserve University.
4. George L. Wells. Charter Member of Alpha Eta II Chapter.
5. William J. Pinkett Jr. Charter Member of Alpha Eta II Chapter. Roxbury School. Western Reserve University.
6. Frederick C. Wetzel. Charter Member of Alpha Eta II Chapter.
7. Walter I. Thompson II. University School. [Captain Tennis] Kenyon College.
8. Edward Maguire. Culver Military Academy
9. *G. P. Otis Jr.
10. *Charles C. Whittier. Shaw HS. Williston Academy. [Manager Basketball]
11. A. Clinton Scott Jr.
12. Horace Bethel Harvey Jr. Williams College. Real Estate.
13. Arthur Houghten Otis.
14. Charles Phillips McGean. Mercersburg Prep.
15. George A. Haggerty. Shaw HS. [Swimming]
16. Mendon F. Foye.
17. Robert B. Knapp.
18. Newton Diehl Baker Jr. Honorary Member. Phi Gamma Delta at Johns Hopkins. Washington and Lee University Law School. Mayor of Cleveland. Secretary of War during WW I. President, American Judicature Society. President, Woodrow Wilson Foundation. Member, Permanent Court of Arbitation at the Hague (The World Court). Father of # 2. Who’s Who in America. Who Was Who, Volume I.
19. Henry W. P. Haggerty.
20. William C. Taylor.
21. Charles Todd Carroll. Ehrbar Prep.
22. J. Paul Blanchard.
23. James E. McCauley.
24. Frank M. Havalin.
25. William Rhinemeyer. 06/09/1910-01/14/1928-?.
26. Charles W. Cleize.
27. John B. Chamberlain.
28. Ralph W. Lewis. 04/24/1911-02/25/1928-05/16/1995.
29. Thomas J. Gillespie. 05/18/1910-03/03/1928-?.
30. Earl C. Gehring.
31. Joseph F. Gaffney.
32. James Bletch.
33. Paul P. Kennedy.
34. Charles Picoonka.
35. Frank W. Bleiler.
36. Robert Rhodehamel.
37. Richard Tobin.
38. Joseph Rayon.
39. Edward J. Schulze.
40. William (Scotty) Campbell. CL 1932. Shaw HS. [Class President, Basketball]
41. Harold J. Kennedy.
42. Henning Lindgren. Brother of # 52.
43. Raymond Wolfenberg.
44. Karl C. Wiepking. Brother of # 63 and # 73.
45. *George Buckhold.
46. *Joseph Cerness.
47. *Robert Herzer. Brother of # 61.
48. William F. Hoffman Jr.
49. William Emery Huntsberry. Eastern Michigan University. University of Hawaii. Instructor Culver Military Academy, Kamehameha Schools for Boys. Professor of English, University of Hawaii. Author of four children’s books.
50. *Harold Jantz. Concordia Prep. [Football]
51. *Wilbur Kellogg.
52. *Kenneth Lindgren. Brother of # 42.
53. * Lockwood.
54. *Carroll W. Prosser.
55. David Sheehan.
56. Howard Tesereau. U. S. Naval Academy.
57. Joseph Toohey.
58. * Walters.
59. John (Jack) May.
60. Harold Welsh. [Captain Track, Captain Cross-Country] Ohio State University.
61. *Charles Herzer. Brother of # 47.
62. *Kenneth Lucas.
63. Herbert B. Wiepking. Beta Theta Pi at Miami University. Brother of # 44 and # 73.
64. *Robert Edmonds.
65. *Jack Hunter.
66. *Ed. Cartier. [Captain Track, Football]
67. John (Jack) Gompf. [Baseball]
68. *Gordon Weigle. [Swimming]
69. *Charles Pecoy.
70. *Kenneth Retter.
71. *Robert Williams.
72. Herbert Moore.
73. John A. Wiepking. Brother of # 44 and # 63.
74. Paul Wicks.
75. Earnest (Ernie) Whitworth.
76. *Ed. Neary.
77. *Clifton Campbell.
78. Louis Joseph Gentile. Arizona State University. Claremont Graduate School. Accounting Clerk, Standard Oil of Ohio. Captain, U. S. Air Corps, WW II. Ford Foundation Fellow. Recreation Director, City of Claremont,California. Professor and Chairman, Business Education Department, Chaffey College. President, California Business Education Association. President, California Council of Economic Education. Chairman, Democratic Party of California. Who’s Who in the West.
79. James Hill. Brother of # 105.
80. *Glen Owen. ?-12/05/1933-?.
81. Frank C. Long. ?-04/19/1934-?
82. Donald Parker. ?-10/28/1934-?.
83. William Bricker. ?-01/12/1935-?.
84. Dean Davis. ?-03/14/1935-?.
85. Donald C. Abbey. Honorary Member. Presiding Justice of the Peace, East Cleveland.
86. Charles Armstrong. CL 1936.
87. William Johnson Boykin. CL 1936. U. S. Army Air Force, WW II. Miami University. Chairman/CEO and Director, Boykin Management Group. Owner several hotels. Chairman, Cleveland Convention and Visitors Bureau. President, Shaker Heights Country Club.
88. *William Cravagen.
89. Hal Grace.
90. William Hartman. CL 1937.
91. Donald James O’Brien. CL 1938.
92. Glenn Harold Johnson.
93. *Thomas Shannon.
94. *Raymond Shimmon.
95. *L. Spitzig.
96. Richard Weaver Allen.
97. Robert Crowell Gorman.
98. Robert John Lewis Jr.
99. Bertrand E. Reid Jr. Brother of # 100.
100. James Robert Reid. Brother of # 99.
101. Clifford Thomas William White.
102. *Robert Higgins.
103. *Richard H. Tesereau.
104. Joseph H. Conrad.
105. Ted Hill. Brother of # 79.