St. Francis Prep School and St. Michael’s High School, Brooklyn, New York
January 7, 1933 – 1946; September 11, 1948 – 1949
1. Harold F. (Gerry) Murray. [Baseball] Charter Member of Alpha Pi II Chapter.
2. Robert Dunn. [Officer Student Government] Charter Member of Alpha Pi II Chapter.
3. Edward McGarry. [Baseball] Charter Member of Alpha Pi II Chapter. St. Francis College.
4. Jack Walsh. [Baseball. Officer Student Government] Charter Member of Alpha Pi II Chapter.
5. Michael McCormack. [Baseball]
6. *Vincent Thomas Lombardi. CL 1932. [Baseball, Football] Fordham University. Fordham Law School. Semi-pro football player. Teacher and Coach, St. Cecilia High School (New Jersey). Assistant Football Coach,Fordham University. Assistant Football Coach, West Point. Assistant Coach, New York Giants. Coach and General Manager, Green Bay Packers. Coach and Vice President, Washington Redskins. Man for whom the Super Bowl is named. Trustee of Fordham University. Who’s Who in America. Who Was Who, Volume V.
7. Nugent. [President Student Government]
8. *James Casey.
9. Harold Harvey. [Newspaper] Washington and Lee University.
10. *Patrick (Paddy) Joyce. [Baseball, Officer Student Government] St. Johns University. Brother of # 13.
11. * Kelleher.
12. Joseph Goettisheim. [Newspaper]
13. William Joyce. Brother of # 10.
14. Thomas H. Fallon. [Fallon] Fordham University.
15. Richard Colliton.
16. Jack Hanson.
17. John Bohn.
18. John Pesca. [Captain Football, Secretary Student Government]
19. Frank X. McCormick. [Assistant Editor Newspaper]
20. Robert Bennett.
21. Vincent J. Neefus. [Newspaper] New York City Police Department. Uncle of Kappa Psi # 127/Beta Rho #1.
22. Dr. Gabriel F. Cucolo. [Editor Newspaper] Fordham University. M. D., Long Island College of Medicine. Captain U. S. Army Medical Corps, WW II. Director of Surgery and Medical Education, Lutheran Medical Center. Associate Professor of Surgery, Downstate Medical Center. President, Brooklyn Surgical Society. Vice Chairman, Fordham University Council.
23. Frank O’Shea. [Newspaper]
24. George Donley.
25. Edward B. Spaight.
26. James E. Nolan.
27. Walter J. Sullivan.
28. Arthur J. Smith.
29. William N. McGrane.
30. James F. Rogan. CL 1938. [Chairman Senior Prom]
31. Charles Platt.
32. John Coyle.
33. Donald Bennett.
34. James Kelly. Brother of # 50.
35. Joseph Piserra.
36. *Al McGrane.
37. John Cuculo.
38. Joseph Zito.
39. Thomas McGee.
40. *G. Grau.
41. *J. Glennion.
42. * Kane.
43. *Thomas Kyne.
44. * Scandifia.
45. *Thomas Smith. [Swimming]
46. * Troy. [Track]
47. *Joseph R. Taylor. [Track]
48. *Charles Sellin. Initiated as alumnus.
49. *Herbert J. Zundell. CL 1941.
50. *Alexander Kelly. Brother of # 34.
51. *Stephen J. Kyne. CL 1941
52. *Howard Hogan.
53. Donald Joseph Metz. CL 1941. St. Francis College. PhD, New York Polytechnic University. U. S. Army. WW II. Professor, St. Francis University. Senior Scientist, Educational Consultant, Brookhaven National Laboratory.Who’s Who in Science and Engineering. Who’s Who in the East. Who’s Who in America.
54. John J. Conover. CL 1941.
55. Thomas A. Kelly.
56. * LeRoux.
57. *Gerald J. Murphy.
58. * Senna.
59. Francis William Cullen. CL 1945.
60. John J. Finnerty. CL 1944.
61. Francis J. Mastoloni. CL 1944.
62. Joseph R. Winter. CL 1944.
63. *Arthur Arso.
64. *William Holmes.
65. *James Corrigan.
66. James McGee.
67. John Donohue. CL 1946.
68. William Flannery. CL 1946.
69. John Hanna. CL 1944.
70. * Devlin.
71. * Turner.
72. Gerard McNerney. Transferred from Mu Chapter.
73. John Francis O’Hara. Transferred from Mu Chapter.
74. Kenneth (Ken) Smith. CL 1951. Transferred from Mu Chapter.
75. Philip Anthony (Phil) Digati. CL 1951. St. Francis Prep. [Optimate Society, Football, Manager Baseball. Glee Club, Class Officer] Transferred to Alpha Pi II Chapter. St. Johns University. Brooklyn Law School. Trial Attorney. Lay Director, Catholic Curcillo Movement of Miami. Transferred from Mu Chapter.
76. Frank J. Caricato. CL 6/1948. St. Francis Prep. Transferred from Mu Chapter. Long Island University. Insurance Underwriter, Royal Globe Insurance, Crum and Forster. Vice President/Data Processing, Crum and Forster.