Sayville High School, Sayville, New York and Patchogue High School, Patchogue, New York
January 7, 1928 – 1937
1. Warren C. (Cy) Beebe. CL 1928. Charter Member of Alpha Theta Chapter. Brother of # 12. New York Stock Exchange.
2. Russell J. Edwards. CL 1927. [National Oratorical Contest] Charter Member of Alpha Theta Chapter. Brother of # 5. St. Johns University. Bates College. The New York Times: Reporter, 1929-1939, Head, Obituary Culture and Society Desk, 1939-1954, Society Editor, 1954-1976. St. Andrews Society. Silurians Society. Who’s Who in the East. Who’s Who in America. Who Was Who, Volume X.
3. Kenneth L. (Kenny) Morris. CL 1927. Charter Member of Alpha Theta Chapter. Father of Gamma Theta # 29 and # 53. General Motors Corporation.
4. Edward Bevelander. CL 1927. Charter Member of Alpha Theta Chapter. Brother of # 16.
5. Robert Edwards. CL 1927. Charter Member of Alpha Theta Chapter. Brother of # 2. Pratt Institute.
6. Donald (Buck) MacKenzie. CL 1929. Charter Member of Alpha Theta Chapter. Middlebury College.
7. Allen (Doc) Maddren Jr. CL 1927. Charter Member of Alpha Theta Chapter. Florist.
8. Wilson King. CL 1930. Charter Member of Alpha Theta Chapter.
9. William S. Agnew. CL 1927. Charter Member of Alpha Theta Chapter. Agnew and Taylor Company.
10. Clifford Elbert. 09/21/1906-12/01/1928-08/29/1998.
11. Henry Jacob (Remmer) Remmer Jr. CL 1930. [Manager Basketball] Columbia University. Founder/Owner, Snapper Inn, Oakdale, N. Y. Brother of # 20.
12. Radford H. Beebe. Initiated as alumnus. Brother of # 1.
13. Emil F. Hlavac. CL 1926.
14. (George) William (Bill) Stienbach. CL 1931. [President Student Government] Author of the Sayville High School Alma Mater.
15. Victor (Vic) Fisher. CL 1929. Baker.
16. Donald A. Bevelander. CL 1931. U. S. Coast Guard, WW II. Bayman. Sayville Fire Department. Brother of # 4.
17. George Calder. CL 1931.
18. *Charles W. Fisher. CL 1927. Singer Sewing Machine Company.
19. Roger Schott.
20. George Henry Remmer Sr. CL 1929. Delta Kappa Epsilon at Middlebury College. Manager, Blue Points Company. Owner, Snapper Inn, Oakdale, N.Y. Commissioner, West Sayville Fire Department. Trustee, Dowling College. Trustee, Oysterman’s Bank and Trust.
21. *Francis (Frank or Hokie) Kaschata. CL 1929.
22. *James E. (Beep) Gilligan. CL 1930. [Class President]
23. Kenneth G. Alberth. CL 1931.
24. Carl (Cylinder) Celander. CL 1930. [Football Track]
25. Lansing (Lanse) Dupree. CL 1930. [Class Treasurer, Track] Brother of # 25. Rensslaer Polytechnic Institute.
26. Alfred (Wiggy) Dupree. CL 1931. [Track, Dramatics] Brother of # 24. Cornell University.
27. *Harold (Spindle) Adams. CL 1930. [Football]
28. Carl B. Stoye. CL 1931. [Class President] University of Pennsylvania. Lieutenant, U. S. Navy, WW II. Edwards and Stoye, Architects. Principal, Carl B. Stoye and Associates, Architects. Architect, Sayville Public Library.
29. Donald Skinner. CL 1934. [Dramatcs, Newspaper, Football] Truck Driver.
30. *Robert Halliday. CL 1935.
31. *John Hatras. CL 1935.
32. *Edwin (Pussy) Kinkade. CL 1935. [Class President] Pratt Institute.
33. Robert (Bob) Mead. CL 1936.
34. Wesley Smith. CL 1936. [Orchestra, Basketball, Track]
35. Robert Thompson. CL 1936. [Football, Track, Golf, Social Club, Scooter Club]
36. *Marinus (Ren) Van Weele. CL 1934.
37. Charles A. Duryea. CL 1939.
38. Edward W. Hall. CL 1937. [Class Treasurer, Glee Club, Track]