New Rochelle High School, New Rochelle, New York
November 6, 1935 – 1941
1. Raymond Irving Basanta Jr. CL 1937. Roxbury School. [Intramurals, Soccer] Charter Member of Alpha Upsilon Chapter.
2. Robert Ross (Bob) Fensterer. CL 1938. [Swimming, Track, Football, Traffic Squad, Local History Club] Charter Member of Alpha Upsilon Chapter. University of Virginia.
3. Rogers (Rog) Ferrer. CL 1938. [Hockey, Local History Club, Chemistry Club] Charter Member of Alpha Upsilon Chapter.
4. Richard William Lahey. CL 1937. Pawling Prep. [Football, Hockey, Track, Intramurals] Charter Member of Alpha Upsilon Chapter. Son of Mu # 44.
5. Dr. Warren Byrne (JP) Nestler. CL 1938. [Manager Hockey, Assistant Manager Football] Charter Member of Alpha Upsilon Chapter. University of Vermon. Columbia University. Cornell University, MD, Internist. Cardiologist. Medical Director, Overlook Hospital.
6. Gerard M. (Jerry) Shuchter. CL 1938 [President Scholarship Club, Hockey, Cross-Country, Chairman Senior Prom, Rifle, ‘Best Line’ Charter Member of Alpha Upsilon Chapter. Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
7. Donald J. (Deejay) Shriner. CL 1938. [Captain Fencing] Rollins College.
8. Robert H. (Duke) French. CL 1939. [Track, Football]
9. Clarence Millner. CL 1938.
10. Warner Stockell. CL 1938. [Intramurals, Band]
11. August Walker. CL 1939.
12. John Haley. [Track]
13. Charles K. Bull. CL 1938. [Traffic Squad, Current Events Club, Rifle, Debate, Chemistry Club] Fordham University.
14. Norman Arthur Askey. CL 1939. [Spanish club, Tennis, Badminton] Dartmouth College.
15. Herman (Rell) Rellstab. CL 1939. [Captain Fencing, Student Government, Student Bank, Handball]
16. Peter Heimann. CL 1937.
17. Frederick (Fred) Frenz. CL 1938. [Fencing, Track] Parks Air College.
18. William J. Thompson. [Fencing]
19. John William Nyberg. CL 1938. [Hockey, Track].
20. Harry Edwin Colwell III. CL 1940. [Swimming, Track, Cross-Country. Intramurals] Phi Gamma Delta atDartmouth College. USAAF, WW II. American Institute of Banking. Vice President, Chase Manhattan Bank. Secretary and Director, H. E. Colwell and Sons, Inc. Secretary, Pelham Committee on Human Rights. Cousin of # 23. Who’s Who in Finance and Industry.
21. Frederick Herbert (Fred) Searl. CL 1938. [Spanish Club, Finance Club, Rifle] Colgate University.
22. Ralph Philip Lehner. CL 1940. New York University. U. S. Navy, WW II. Manager, J. C. Penney Company. Buyer, Stawbridge and Clothier. Marketing and Advertising Manager, Great North Foods. Alpena County Library Board.
23. Robert Carpenter Colwell, Jr. CL 1940. [Chemistry Club, Badminton] Dartmouth College. USAAF, WW II. Samborn Map Company. Vice President, President H. E. Colwell and Sons, Inc. President Independent Insurance Agents Association of New Rochelle. President, Kiwanis Club. President, Camp Sabael Home Owners Association. Cousin of # 20.
24. Harvey Brownell Jr. CL 1940. [President Library Council, Chess Club, Chorus, Fencing, Traffic Squad, Camera Club, Chemistry Club] Columbia University.
25. Ralph Whitmore. Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
26. Robert Sturtevant Schoenfeld. CL 1939.
27. *Hays Bricker.
28. Stewart Bookless. CL 1940.
29. Col. Warren Edward Cerrone. CL 1941. [Track, Football, Student Government, Scholarship Club] IonaCollege. University of Maryland. George Washington University. Colonel, USAF, WW II and Korea. Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff, Fourth Tactical Air Force (NATO). Legion of Merit. Distinguished Flying Cross. Croix de Guerre. Professor of Aerospace Studies, Dean, Admissions Director, Vice President, University of Detroit. National Sales Manager, Openings. Who’s Who in America. Who’s Who in the World.
30. Lewis C. Doom. CL 1940. [Aeronautics Club, Chemistry Club, Scholarship Club, Captain Fencing]
31. Warren James. CL 1940.
32. Franklin Meffert. CL 1940.
33. Harold Bornhold. CL 1940. [Traffic Squad, Chorus, Fencing, Camera Club, Vice President Bankers Association]