|Boys’ (Central) High School and Eastside High School, Paterson, New Jersey; Montclair High School, Montclair Teachers’ College High School and Montclair Academy, Montclair, New Jersey; Ridgewood High School, Ridgewood, New Jersey; Butler High School, Butler, New Jersey; Hawthorne High School, Hawthorne, New Jersey; Fair Lawn High School, Fairlawn, New Jersey; Glen Rock High School, Glen Rock, New Jersey; and Saddle Brook High School, Saddle Brook, New Jersey
October 27, 1902
1. Carleton Ward Bonfils. CL 1903. Charter Member of Beta Chapter. Transferred to Alpha Chapter. Yale University. President Electric Sanitary Laundry Company.
2. (John) Woodford Kniffen. CL 1904. Charter Member of Beta Chapter. Grand Vice Princeps (2 years). Lehigh University. Mining engineer. President, Kniffen Construction Company, Chihuahua, Mexico.
3. William Personet Seddon. CL 1904. Charter Member of Beta Chapter. Rutgers University. New York Law School. Lawyer. Chief, New Jersey Inheritance Tax Department. Counsel, Second National Bank of Paterson. Charter, Hamilton and Joe Jefferson Clubs.
4. Will Wiseman Berdan. CL 1904. Charter Member of Beta Chapter. Grand Historian. Grand Vice Princeps. Rutgers University. Secretary-Treasurer, Fuller’s Express. Brother of # 54, # 80 and # 114.
5. Dr. Edwin Roy Morris. CL 1905. Charter Member of Beta Chapter. Dentist.
6. Herman Jacob Bertschy Jr. CL 1905. Lehigh University. Brother of # 549.
7. Frank Habben Greene.
8. (John) Edwin Terhune. CL 1905. New York University. Grand Historian. Civil Engineer. Brother of # 53.
9. George Charles Mayer Sr. CL 1905. Grand Treasurer. Vice President, Paterson Parchment Paper Company.
10. Dr. James Woods Babcock. CL 1905. Chi Phi at Rutgers University. Columbia University. M. D. Alpha Omega Alpha. First Lieutenant Army Medical Corps, WW I. Colonel, Army Medical Corps, WW II. Doctor of Medicine. Associate Clinical Professor, Columbia University Medical School. Chief, Vanderbilt Clinic.
11. Beveridge J. Stead. CL 1905. Ohio State University. Mining Engineer. Uncle of #225 & 297. Brother of # 42.
12. Watts Thorne Cooke. Structural Steel Contractor.
13. Charles E. Goodenough.
14. Clifford Hogancamp Ayres. Theta Delta Chi at Williams College. Captain, U. S. Army, WW I. Lawyer. Investment Banker. Vice President, Industrial Finance Corporation. Partner, Clark Williams & Company. President, C. H. Ayres, Inc.
15. Raymond Long Thomson. Stevens Institute. Brother of # 18.
16. Frank Hudson Sykes. New York Law School.
17. Theodore Martin Newberger. Executive Board, A. A.
18. Donald Lawrence Thomson. Brother of # 15.
19. George Chiswell King. Grand Vice Princeps. Grand Princeps. Brother of # 44.
20. John Raymond Cooke. Structural Steel Contractor.
21. Collin Buist Robertson.
22. George Frederick Meyers. Cornell University. Engineer.
23. Hon. John Grimshaw Jr. Lafayette College. New York Law School. President, Paterson Board of Education. State Commander, The American Legion. Assistant U. S. Attorney. Deputy Attorney General of New Jersey. Vice Chancellor of New Jersey. Referee in Federal Bankruptcy. Superior Court Judge.
24. Lt. Col. Joseph Eli Mirandon. U. S. Army in WW I and WW II, Lieutenant Colonel. Chief of Veterans Personnel Division, New Jersey Selective Service. Insurance Business.
25. Dr. Royal Brown (Roy) Seely. Jefferson Medical College. M. D. Chief of Opthamology, St. Francis Hospital(Trenton, N.J.)
26. George Stuart Dewis. University of Pennsylvania Law School. New York Law School. Druggist.
27. William Fairhurst. Peddie Institute. Lehigh University. Sigma Chi at Yale University. Captain U. S. Army, WWI. Brother of # 73. Sales Manager, Spicer Manufacturing Corporation. VP/Sales Manager, Dana Corporation.Who Was Who, Volume III.
28. Barrie Alphonso (Barry) Hackett. Pratt Institute. Banker.
29. John Longley Ridley. Lawyer.
30. Robert McCulloch. CL 1911. New York University. Lt. Commander, U. S. Navy, WW I. First man ever to win The Navy Cross.
31. Dr. Roy Greenwood Strickler.
32. Dr. Charles W. Vanderwoort. University of Pennsylvania. Dentist.
33. David Thomas Bowden. Johns Hopkins University.
34. John Twemlow Kennedy Jr. Insurance business.
35. Lloyd Drew Henderson. CL 2/1914. Father of #198.
36. James Newton Heath. CL 1911. Columbia University School of Mines.
37. Bruce Sheppard. CL 1911.
38. George Howard Duxbury. CL 1911. U. S. Manager, North British and Mercantile Insurance Company. U. S. Manager. Ocean Marine Insurance Company. President, The Mercantile Insurance Company of America and four subsidiaries. Who’s Who in America. Who Was Who Volume III.
39. Harry G. Bowne.
40. Fred. H. Hoffman. New York Law School.
41. (William) Clifford Terhune. L 6/1913. Silk Manufacturing.
42. (John) Howard Stead Jr. CL 2/1914. Father of # 299. Uncle of # 225. Brother of # 11.
43. Russell B. Blauvelt. CL 2/1914.
44. Arnot C. King. CL 2/1915. Brother of # 19.
45. William Lanterman Shane. CL 1913. Brother of # 89 and # 144.
46. John W. (Slim) Eagleson. CL 6/1913.
47. Roy Morehead. CL 6/1913.
48. (Wilmer) Vernol Cadmus. CL 2/1914. Grand Vice Princeps (2 years).
49. Edwin F. Oettel.
50. Charles E. WattsCL 6/1915.
51. Horace Ed. Simpson. CL 2/1914. Brother of # 77.
52. Joseph Russell Lambert. CL 2/1916.
53. (John) Russell Terhune. CL 6/1915. Brother of # 8.
54. John Norwood Berdan. CL 6/1913. Brother of # 4, # 80 and # 114.
55. (Wallace) Kenneth Van Ness. CL 2/1916. Blair Academy. Transferred to Sigma Chapter. Lehigh University. Lieutenant, Royal Air Force, WW I. Then transferred to American Army Air Corps. President, Van Ness Brothers, Inc., paper box manufacturers. Governor, Hamilton Club. Director, First National Bank of Paterson.
56. Paul Alfred Gosman. CL 2/1914. U. S. Navy, WW I. Advertising Manager and Special Assistant to the Domestic Marketing Manager, Socony Mobil Oil Company, Inc.
57. (Alfred) Hobart Anderson. CL 2/1914. Brother of # 104. Brother-in-law of # 103.
58. Andrew Blue. CL 61914.
59. Arnold W. Kattermann. CL 6/1916. Father of #302.
60. Kenneth J. Sharpe. CL 6/1915. Brother of # 71.
61. Eliot Wandle Low. CL 6/1914. Stevens Institute. Brother of # 82. Ensign, U. S. Navy, WW I. Silk Business.
62. Gaston A. Conklin. New Jersey State Police. Brother of # 125.
63. Henry Garrison Cundell. CL 6/1915. Brother of # 227.
64. Malcolm Haggart. CL 6/1916.
65. DeWitt C. Bolton. ?-05/1914-?. CL 6/1915.
66. Dr. Bruce Barnes. CL 1915. Chi Zeta Chi at University of Maryland. Doctor of Medicine.
67. Stewart Adams.
68. James Turton Fairclough. CL 1915.
69. Dr. Ralph L. Fischer
70. Harold E. Rodrock. President, E. M. Rodrock & Son, Inc., coal and mason material supplier.
71. Kenneth Jackson.
72. Robert M. Sharpe. Brother of # 60.
73. Henry Donald Fairhurst. CL 1918. Transferred to Sigma Chapter. Brother of # 27. Blair Academy. President, F. R. Reynolds, Inc., general insurance agents. Prominent in Paterson civic affairs.
74. John H. Gurney.
75. Alfred N. Mayer.
76. Addison Hughes FrenchCL 6/1914.
77. Donald Simpson. Brother of # 51.
78. Reginald R. Zizette.
79. Joseph Charles Bamford Sr. Cousin of # 146. Silk Manufacturer. President, Paterson Fire and Police Commission. President of the Board of Directors, Paterson General Hospital. Director, The Bank of New Jersey. Manager, Paterson Savings Institution.
80. Porter K. Berdan. Editor, The Omega News. Brother of # 4, # 54 and # 114.
81. Edwin Evans.
82. Frederick L. Low. Brother of # 61.
83. (Walter) Gordon Dunning. United Silk Dyeing Company. Uncle of # 270.
84. Dr. Robert H. McBride.
85. Archibald I. Van Blarcom.
87. Louis Staff.
88. William J. Hall.
89. Nathaniel Crowell Shane Jr. Brother of # 45 and # 144.
90. Edward K. Strickler.
91. Paul Van Duren. CL 1918.
92. Gerald R. Jackson.
93. John Donald Masterton. CL 1920.
94. Robert M. Curts. Brother of #149.
95. Floyd G. Hoek. Zeta Theta Gamma at Parsons College. Educator. Vice Principal, Teaneck High School. Business Manager, Asbury Park Board of Education.
96. Charles W. Zabriskie. Brother of # 120.
97. John Robinson Roscow.
98. Joseph Ash Baxter Jr. Engineer, General Aniline and Film Corporation. President, Union County Society of Professional Engineers. Secretary-Treasurer, New Jersey Society of Professional Engineers.
99. George Nelson Anderson Jr. CL 1920. [Baseball, Football, Basketball, Track, Tennis] Grand Secretary. Grand Princeps (2 years). Columbia University. School Principal, Clifton, New Jersey. Brother in Law of # 180.
100. Donald Grey MacCulloch.
101. Roland William Van Stone. CL 1920. Brother of # 139, # 147 and # 157.
102. William Leslie Dill Jr. CL 1920. Princeton. Harvard Law School. Lawyer. Son of Paterson Mayor Dill. Chairman, Board of Adjustment, Chairman, Planning Board, President Town Redevelopment Authority, Mayor of Montclair, New Jersey. Brother of # 136 and # 205.
103. (John) Raymond Dunkerley. CL 1920. Brother-in-law of # 57. New York University. American Institute of Banking. Rutgers University. Mutual Benefit Life Insurance Company. Senior Deputy Manager and Secretary of the Organization Committee, American Bankers Association.
104. Frank Anderson. Phi Kappa Rho at University of Iowa. Brother of # 57.
105. Elmer William Holmberg. CL 1921. Brother of # 106.
106. Carl Oscar Holmberg. CL 1921. Brother of # 105.
107. John Tosh Morris.
108. Frank Horatio Anderson. Bucknell University.
109. Henry Loren Barstow. [Football] Brother of # 117 and # 129.
110. Rodolph Johan Van Gytenbeek. Princeton University.
111. Theodore Berry. Brother of # 115.
112. William Spencer Gurnee. Columbia University.
113. Howard L. Bohl.
114. Alan Berdan. CL 1921. Brother of # 4, # 54 and # 80.
115. Earl Robertson Berry. Brother of # 111.
116. John Robert Gilmore. CL 1923. Bucknell University.
117. Paul Dixon Barstow. [Football] Brother of # 109 and # 129.
118. Clarence Roy Sheebs.
119. Robert Alden Mills.
120. (George) Albert Zabriskie. CL 1923. Grand Historian. Grand Recorder. Brother of # 96.
121. (Ronald) Stewart Knaus. CL 1921. Editor, The Omega News. Convention Chairman. Grand Secretary. Grand Princeps (2 years). Exalted Chapter from April 2, 1932. Died in San Diego while serving as a gunner in the U. S. Marine Corps in WW II. Gold Star.
122. Albert Halsted Cole. Springfield College.
123. Arthur William Davis.
124. Emory Andrew Brewer. Philadelphia Tech. Brother of # 150.
125. Joseph A. Conklin. CL 1924. Brother of # 62.
126. Allison Nathaniel King. CL 1926. Central HS. [Football, Baseball, Basketball] Second Grand Vice Princeps (2 years). Panzer College. Rutgers University. Physical Education teacher, Hawthorne Public schools, 1928-1933. Director of Athletics at Hawthorne High School 1933-1972. Coach of Football, Baseball and Basketball. Director, Camp Towadena. President Northern Bergen Interscholastic Athletic League. Executive Committee, New Jersey State Athletic Directors’ Association. President New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association. National Basketball Officials Association. The King Division of the BPSAL and King Field at Hawthorne High School are named for him. Uncle of # 324.
127. Allan Yates Gurney. Peddie Institute.
128. Malcolm Van Voorhies (Mike) Macfarlan. CL 1927. Central HS. [Football, Baseball, Class President] Sigma Alpha Epsilon at Lafayette College. Father of #394 and #417.
129. Richard I. (Dick) Barstow. [Football] Union College. Brother of # 109 and # 117.
130. Malcolm Edward Mayorga. CL 1924.
131. Roger Vaughan.
132. Harold Theodore Sinnigen. Father of #426. Brother of #133.
133. William Frank Sinnigen Jr. CL 1923. University of Michigan. Hunter College. Uncle of # 426. Brother of # 132.
134. Charles Coene. Bucknell University.
135. Nathaniel K. Dickerson.
136. James Gorman Dill. [Manager Baseball] Brother of # 102 and # 205. Lawrenceville School. Princeton University.
137. Stephen D. Germond. CL 1926. Eastside HS. [Manager Baseball] Senior Vice President and Cashier, First National Bank of Passaic. Who’s Who in Finance and Industry.
138. Archie A. Hover. CL 1925.
139. Dr. Claude D. (Dyke) Van Stone. Central HS. [Captain Football] U. S. Navy, WW II. Dentist. 33rd Degree Mason. Grand Master, New Jersey Masons. President, Passaic County Welfare Board. Hawthorne Advisory Board, Director, Alexander Hamilton Savings and Loan. Brother of # 101, # 147 and # 157.
140. Harold A. Spencer.
141. Alvin L. Airey Jr. Brother of # 161.
142. William George Hayward.
143. John Robert Krantz (Kranz). Delta Tau Delta at Wesleyan University. Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Fraternity. Brooklyn Law School. Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity. U. S. Navy, WW II. Vice President, Johnson and Higgins. Brother in Law of # 152.
144. Charles B. Shane. CL 1926. Brother of # 45 and # 89.
145. Ivan Vincent Ackerman. CL 1926. Eastside HS. [Football, Class President]
146. Hon. William Thomas (W. Tom) Ward. CL 1925. [Class President] Editor, The Omega News. Convention Chairman. Third Grand Vice Princeps (2 years). Second Grand Vice Princeps. Grand Princeps (2 years). Grand Secretary (23 years). Exalted Chapter from May 1, 1943. Springfield College. New York University. Teacher, Valley Stream, New York. Teacher, St. Paul’s School. Dean of Academics, Henley College Preparatory School. Co-owner, Ward and Lake Insurance. Director, Camp Pinecrest Dunes. Organizer, Valley Stream Board of Trade (Chamber of Commerce). Lt. Colonel, U. S. Civil Air Patrol. Chief, Valley Stream Fire Department. Member, Valley Stream Board of Education. Mayor, Valley Stream, New York (largest village in the U. S. Championship Diver. Cousin of # 79.
147. Leon R. Van Stone. Brother of # 101, # 139 and # 157. Chemistry Teacher, Hawthorne High School.
148. Hartley Evans Radcliffe. CL 1927.
149. Congdon Curts. Brother of # 94.
150. Julius Carroll Brewer Jr.
151. Arthur Albert Ullman. CL 1926.
152. Dr. James Percival Morrill Jr. Brother in Law of # 143.
153. Harry F. Becker. CL 1927.
154. Sydney H. Donaldson.
155. Benjamin (Benn) Nelke.
156. Robert Henry Armstrong.
157. Ira Foster Van Stone. Brother of # 101, # 139 and # 147.
158. Chester Arthur Ellis. CL 1928.
159. Herbert Edward Feakes. CL 1927.
160. Wilfred James (Bud) Florence.
161. Douglas Lester Airey. CL 1929. Brother of # 141.
162. Mortimer Inglis. CL 1927.
163. George Edward Simmons. Brother of # 164.
164. Samuel (Sam) Simmons. Brother of # 163.
165. Karl Francis Benjamin. CL 1926. Contract Manager, Fair Lawn Financing Company. Borough Magistrate, East Paterson, N. J.
166. George Duncan Cleaver. CL 1929. CHS. [Manager Soccer] Grand Recorder. First Grand Vice Princeps. Colgate University. Insurance underwriter. Owner/Operator, Sunshine Laundry. Salesman, Office Interiors.
167. (George) Bernard McLaughlin.
168. Edward Samuel Balles. CL 1928.
169. Andrew Arthur Farrell.
170. Kurt Henry Kroll.
171. Roy Van Valkenburgh Jr. CL 1930. Great Grandfather of # 69.
172. John William Glasser. CL 1929. Doctor?
173. Harry Albert Stone. CL 1929. ESHS.
174. Robert Leslie Holmes.
175. Daniel Junior Ward. ESHS.
176. James Geddes Eagleson.
177. Norman Lewis Claxton. CL 1930. CHS. [Soccer] Clifton, NJ
178. Dr. James Houston Jr. CL 1928. CHS. [Soccer] Exalted Chapter from May 7, 1981. William Paterson University. Columbia University, PhD. Professor and Chairman of Psychology Department, William Paterson College. Brother of # 198.
179. Elvin Thomas Barton. Brother of # 234.
180. Aaron John Sluyter. CL 1929. ESHS. RPI. Engineer, Johnson and Higgins. Brother in Law of # 91.
181. Robert E. Stephens.
182. Chester Joseph Heinrich. CL 1929. CHS. Brother of # 238. Stevens Institute. U. S. Navy.
183. John Eadie Jr. CL 1930. ESHS.
184. John William Simmons.
185. Wilfred A. Starr. CL 1929. Brother of # 201.
186. Robert Elmer Barclay. CL 1929. ESHS.
187. Orson Barnes Lyle. ESHS.
188. Edward Brooks Latta. CHS.
189. Samuel (Sam) Greenhalgh.
190. Robert Hudson Cunningham Jr. CL 1930.
191. (William) Craig Leach.
192. Charles Davis. CL 1931. Eastside HS. [President Student Government]
193. Donald Frederick Boyd. CL 1931. ESHS.
194. Walter Scott Christie. Eastside HS [President Student Government]
195. Durward Mead Searing.
196. *George Alexander Sporn. ESHS.
197. Archibald Wilson (Archie) Aitchison. CL 1929. Initiated as an alumnus.
198. Thomas Hayes Houston. CL 1930. CHS. Foundry Engineer, Watson-Flagg. Foundry Manager, Wright Aeronautical. Brother of # 178.
199. Donald Peter Johnson. Johnson Packing Company.
200. Carl Arthur Christman.
201. Howard Allan Starr. Brother of # 185.
202. Raymond Edward Hamilton.
203. Hugo Joseph Bonino. CL 1932. Central HS. [Captain Football]
204. James Quinlan Benson. Brother of # 242.
205. John Hinchcliffe Dill. Brother of # 102 and # 136.
206. Christian Stager Jr.
207. Arthur Williams.
208. (Alex) Murray MacLeod. Brown University.
209. William G. Hough.
210. George E. Wilms.
211. Raymond Green.
212. Urchel Dulow. CL 1930. Initiated as an alumnus.
213. *J. Sherman Ogden Jr.
214. *William G. Snyder. Eastside HS. [Captain Hockey]
215. Albert Hamilton Ward. CL 1934.
216. Hubert D. McIlfatrick. Initiated as an alumnus.
217. Joseph Brocker Jr. CL 1937. Eastside HS. [Captain Football, All-County Football]
218. William McCaw Berry. Eastside HS. [Football]
219. Dr. Edward Russell Dalglish. CL 1931. Columbia University. Harvard University. PhD. Professor of Religion: Gordon Divinity School, Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary, Baylor University. Director of Major Library Acquisitions, Baylor University. Author of five books on religion and more than 400 articles.
220. Edward Riley Church. CL 1933. Brother of # 254.
221. Robert Muhs Harries. CL 1932. Rider College. Traveler’s Insurance Company. President, Chairman of the Board, Bally Ribbon Mills. Who’s Who in Finance and Industry. Brother of # 236 and # 267.
222 *Charles Robert (Chuck) Yennie. CL 1931. Trenton State University. New York University. Teacher Athletic Director and Coach of Basketball, Soccer and Baseball, Ridgewood Schools, 1942 to 1973. Director of Parks and Recreation, Ridgewood, N. J. Founder, Bergen County Basketball Jamboree. President Ridgewood Kiwanis. President Bergen County Coaches Association. President New Jersey Football Officials Association. College of New Jersey Athletic Hall of Fame. Who’s Who in Government.
223. Dr. George Edward Legg. CL 1931. Doctor of Medicine.
224. Raymond James Walsh. CL 1934. Phi Nu Theta at Wesleyan University. Assistant Dean of Freshmen, Wesleyan University. Trustee and Director of Development, Wesleyan University. President, American Educational Publications, world’s largest educational publishing house. (publisher of My Weekly Reader and other publications for schools). Who’s Who in America. Who Was Who, Volume IV.
225. John Robert (Jack) Day. CL 1933. Senior Vice President, Alexander Summer Company, real estate. Nephew of # 11 and # 42. Cousin of # 297.
226. Victor Joseph Jurgens.
227. Ralph Cundell. Brother of # 63.
228. Wilmer Gerald Van Dyke.
229. Jack Spencer Sloan.
230. Andrew Frank Milne. CL 1932. Convention Chairman (8 years). Grand Treasurer (3 years). Exalted Chapter from May 8, 1954. Heating Contractor.
231. Eugene Franklin Struyker Jr. ESHS. Peddie Institute.
232. *Jacob Hopper Steele Jr. CL 1929. CHS. J. H. Steele Sons Construction Company. Brother of # 233. Cousin of # 274.
233. *Ulysses Cannon Steele. CL 1930. CHS. J. H. Steele Sons Construction Company. Brother of # 232. Cousin of # 274.
234. Robert G. Barton. Brother of # 179.
235. Raymond Marelli. CL 1935. Fourth Grand Vice Princeps. Newark Academy.
236. Herbert Davis Harries Jr. Dartmouth College. New York University. Lt. Col., U. S. Marine Corps, WW II. Chemical Engineer. President and Director, Bally Ribbon Mills. Who’s Who in Finance and Industry. Brother of #221 and # 267.
237. Clark Lewis Cornwell.
238. *Ralph Frank Heinrich. USMC, WW II. Machine Operator, Curtis-Wright Aeronautical Corporation. Sandvik Steel. Mechanical Engineer. Singer-Kearfott Corporation. Brother of # 182.
239. Robert Glen Maitland.
240. Horace Berl Van Natta. CL 1933.
241. Rudolf Herbert Kremer. Peddie Institute.
242. Frederick Emerson Benson. Brother of # 204.
243. Harold Ware Brooks.
244. William Leroy Rogers.
245. James Orville Rankin.
246. Robert Bogert Rowland.
247. Eugene Edward Kupferer. CL 1935.
248. John Osborne Totten. CL 1937. [Tennis] Newark Academy.
249. *Edward Christie Hamilton. CL 1935.
250. Thomas Walter Seabrook.
251. John Howard (Jack) Whiting. CL 1936.
252. David William Jones.
253. David William Young.
254. John Brownson Church. Brother of # 220.
255. Leonard Houman. CL 1936.
256. Robert James Sherwood. CL 1938.
257. James Allen Wiley Jr. Indiana University. Vice President/Finance, Lerner Company.
258. Charles Paul Weber.
259. Philip Riker Jr.
260. Robert Millington Farmer.
261. Kenneth Hamilton.
262. Richard Arthur Cooley. Ridgewood HS.
263. Arthur DeWitt Cecil Jr. CL 1937. ESHS. Ridgewood HS. [Tennis] Oberlin College. Automotive Sales.
264. Byron Irving Gardner.
265. John Donan (Jack) Kraft.
266. Robert Warner Guelich. ESHS.
267. William Foster Muhs Harries. ESHS. Pilot, Royal Canadian Air Force WW II. Manufacturing Manager, Bally Ribbon Mills. Brother of # 221 and # 236.
268. Charles Francis Hill. CL 1937.
269. Henry Smith Downe III. CL 1939. ESHS. Army Air Corps, WW II. Vice President Home Federal Savings Bank.
270. George Frame Dunning Jr. CL 1939. ESHS. Green Mountain College. Banker, Bowery Savings Bank. Nephew of # 93.
271. Joseph Roy Vogel.
272. Walter Roger Jamieson.
273. William Baikie. CL 1940.
274. William Hopper Steele. Cousin of # 232 and # 233.
275. John Leonard De Block. CL 1940.
276. John Dixon Briggs. Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Harvard University. U. S. Navy, WW II. Vice President/Planning, Bethlehem Steel Corporation.
277. *Donald W. Hall. ESHS.
278. William Joseph Anderson. CL 1939. ESHS. [Football, All-State Football] Bucknell University. U. S. Navy, WW II. President, Samworth-Hughes Company. President, W. Anderson Associates. Who’s Who in the East.
279. Robert Smith Jr. CL 1940. ESHS.
280. Albion Urban Jenkins Jr. CL 1940. ESHS. Phi Sigma Kappa at Wesleyan University. University of Iowa. Lieutenant, U. S. Air Force, WW II. Actuarial Director, Senior Vice President, Prudential Insurance Company. Chairman, National Urban Coalition Task Force for Economic Development. Who’s Who in America.
281. Duke Barnett (Braney) Matthews. CL 1940. ESHS.
282. Donald Alexander McCutcheon. CL 2/1942. ESHS. [Student Government, Golf]
283. William Abram Storms. CL 1941. Deceased in World War II. Gold Star.
284. John Henry O’Blenis Jr. CL 1941. Valley Forge Military Academy.
285. Wallace Franklyn White. CL 1942. ESHS. [Honor Roll]
286. Walter Mills Bogert Jr. CL 1941. ESHS. [Student Government] Bucknell University. U. S. Navy, WW II. Electrical Engineer, Action Motors. McDonnell-Douglas. United Technologies. Teledyne.
287. Kenneth Albert Geskes. CL 1942. ESHS. [Student Government]
288. Warren Joseph King. CL 1942. ESHS. [Tennis, Football, Honor Roll]
289. James Matthews Christie. CL 1941. Montclair Academy. [Football] U. S. Navy.
290. Robert Raye Crum. CL 1940.
291. Neil Bruce Rickard. CL 1942. ESHS. [Football, Basketball, Tennis]
292. Joseph Whitehead Hickman. Montclair Academy. Dartmouth College.
293. John Graham Keffer. ESHS.
294. Richard (Dick) Van Winkle. CL 1944. Montclair Academy.
295. William Henry Giger. CL 1943. Hawthorne H.S. [Student Government, Basketball, Honor Roll]
296. Peter Josiah Henderson. CL 1944. Hawthorne H. S. [Baseball, Basketball] Son of #35.
297. Richard DeVille Stead. CL 1945. Hawthorne HS. [Basketball, Football] Son of # 42. Nephew of #11. Cousin of # 225.
298. August John Fischer. CL 1943. Hawthorne HS. [Basketball, Soccer, Chess Club]
299. William Oakley Van Blarcom. CL 1943. Hawthorne HS. [Football]
300. Arthur Benz Harris. CL 1943. Montclair Academy. [Forum, Newspaper, Football, Tennis, Baseball, Basketball]
301. August (Augie) Kattermann. CL 1944. ESHS. Son of # 59.
302. Martin Christian De Graaf Jr. CL 2/1944. ESHS. [Football, Basketball, Tennis]
303. Thomas Howard Ritter. 1CL 1943. Hawthorne HS. [Football]
304. John Victor Ernest. CL 1946. Hawthorne H.S. [Football, Basketball] Stevens Institute of Technology. General Manager of International Operations, Babcock and Wilcox.
305. *Barney Stapert.
306. Herbert William Simpkins. Hawthorne HS.
307. John Robert Grieder. Hawthorne HS. Columbia University. Assistant Fairleigh Dickinson University. Industrial Engineer, Curtis-Wright and ITT. Director, Hawthorne Public Library. Reference Librarian, Long Beach Public Library. Technical Services Director, Orange County Library.
308. Donald Eliot Low. CL 1945. Montclair Academy. [Football]
309. Robert Daniel Wales. CL 1945. Hawthorne HS. Bryant College. U. S. Army. Executive Vice President Marketing and Refining, International, Mobil Oil Corporation. Chairman, Air Emissions Technology Inc. (Philippines).
310. Vernon Royle Avera. 05/08/1929-02/20/1944-?. CL 1947. Montclair Academy. U. S. Navy, Korean War.
311. Donald Wilfred Matchett. CL 1945. Fair Lawn HS.
312. David Simpson Dean. CL 1947.
313. Chapin Morse Boyd. CL 1946. College HS. [Band]
314. Bruce Bernard Garlick. CL 1947. Hawthorne HS.
315. John Joseph Farrell. CL 1947.
316. Frank Valentine Pogachar. CL 1948. Hawthorne HS.
317. Stanley William Candalino. CL 1947. Hawthorne HS.
318. Charles Workhoven. CL 1947. Hawthorne HS.
319. John David Alexander. CL 1947. Brother of # 332.
320. Edward George Atkinson. CL 1949. Lehigh University. Sales Manager, Union Carbide and ICI Americas, plastics.
321. Clifford Charles Reiher. CL 1949.
322. Robert Harold Hopper. CL 1948.
323. John Ritchie. CL 1949.
324. John Wallace Jamieson. CL 1949. Nephew of # 126.
325. James Richard Croucher. CL 1948. Fair Lawn HS. Pharmacist. Sales Representative, Eli Lilley & Company.
326. Albert Buis. CL 1950.
327. Herbert Schaub. CL 1950. Brother of # 337.
328. Frank William Shawl. CL 1949. Hawthorne HS. [Student Government]
329. Howard Stanley Roughgarden Jr. CL 1950. Hawthorne HS.
330. Thomas William Docherty. CL 1949. Hawthorne HS. Rutgers University. U. S. Air Force. Sales, Tubesales and Brush Wellman Company, metals suppliers.
331. Denton Ritti Lund. CL 1949. Hawthorne HS. Pratt Institute. Fine Artist of Western Themes.
332. Thomas L. Alexander. CL 1951. Hawthorne HS. [Class Secretary, Sports Club, Basketball, Baseball, Football] Brother of # 319. Cousin of # 344.
333. W. Frank Kearney. CL 1950. Central HS.
334. Joseph K. Hildebrand. CL 1950. Hawthorne HS. Rutgers University. Becton-Dickinson. Medical Supplies Packager.
335. Martin Huisman Jr. CL 1951.
336. David Gerard De Olden. CL 1949. ESHS [Football, Boy Scouts, Maritime Brigade] Fairleigh Dickinson University. U. S. Navy, Korea. Supervisor, New Jersey State Police. Captain, New York National Guard. Owner, Detective Agency.
337. Edward R. Schaub. CL 1950. Brother of # 327.
338. Alexander C. Forbes. CL 1950. Hawthorne HS. [Baseball, Basketball] Real Estate.
339. Randall Chaplin Mason Jr. ESHS. President, Center for Religion and Psychotherapy of Chicago.
340. John Thomas Sutton. CL 1951. ESHS.
341. Robert C. Moore. CL 1951. Central HS.
342. G. Richard Thomas. CL 1950. ESHS.
343. Henry Warren Timm. 09/10/1932-04/15/1948-?. CL 1950. ESHS.
344. Robert Corbett Storms. CL 1950. Hawthorne HS. [Baseball, Basketball] Fairleigh Dickinson University. Electical Engineer, Western Union. Cousin of # 332.
345. Robert Alan Ver Nooy. CL 1949. Hawthorne HS.
346. Richard W. Seidel. CL 1952. Hawthorne HS. [Football] Expelled from the fraternity March 15, 1951.
347. Darwin Kenneth Valz. CL 1950. Hawthorne HS. [Basketball] Rutgers. Lt. Col. U. S. Army, Vietnam. Live Stock Rancher.
348. Preston Campbell Williams. CL 1951. Hawthorne HS. Phi Gamma Delta at Colgate University. U. S. Air Force. Publisher Consultant magazine. President, Physicians Radio Network. Mergers and Acquisitions, DeSilva and Phillips. Brother of # 359, # 391 and # 429.
349. Peter E. Kolb. CL 1952. U. S. Army. PSE&G.
350 Roger E. Clarke. CL 1950. Superintendent of Schools, Wyckoff, New Jersey.
351. Richard Gordon Snyder. CL 1950. Rutgers University. Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Fraternity. Vice President International Aerospace Development, Singer Corporation. President Link Tactical Simulation Division, Singer Corporation. President/CEO, Reflectone Inc. Who’s Who in America.
352. *Louis Rene Salvato. CL 1951. Upsala College. U. S. Navy. Owner, Paterson Rod and Gun Store. Manager, Great Outdoors, sporting goods.
353. Russell J. Simonetta. CL 1951. Brother of # 374. Orange County College. Major, U. S. Air Force. Teacher.
354. Robert John Whetham. CL 1953. PSE&G.
355. Joseph Korten. CL 1953. Teacher.
356. Christopher (Chris) Russo. CL 1952. Roofer
357. *James (Jay) Van Delden. CL 1953. William Paterson University. Teacher, Glen Rock, NJ. Brother of # 382.
358. *Mason Gerardi. CL 1952. Grand Master of Ceremonies.
359. *Graham Campbell Williams. CL 1953. Muhlenberg College. Manager Englewood Tire. Brother of # 348, # 391 and # 429.
360. Alfred (Moonie) Struyk. CL 1952. Utility Engineer.
361. Joseph Nellis Noonburg. CL 1953. Rutgers University. U.S.M.C. Pilot. Vice President, Sales, Reed and Carnrick.
362. Ralph (Schunk) Mercer. CL 1952. Master of Public Administration degree from Florida State. Budget Administrator, Florida Governor’s Office (Gov’s Graham and Childs).
363. *Donald Anthony Puluse. CL 1953. Eastman School of Music. Manhattan School of Music. U. S. Marine Corps Band. Studio Engineer, CBS Records. Freelance Producer for many major artists. Professor and Dean of the College, Berkelee School of Music. Who’s Who in Entertainment.
364. *Joseph Amento. CL 1953. Nordstrom’s. Brother of # 368.
365. *Charles Donald Krug. CL 1954. Brown University. Naval Aviator, U. S. Navy. Pilot, American Airlines.
366. *Al Dwyer. CL 1953. Owner, Construction Company.
367. *John Richards. CL 1953. Michigan.
368. *Anthony (Tony) Amento. CL 1955. Owner Shoe Store. Neiman Markus Department Store. Brother of # 364.
369. *Warren A. Beck. CL 1955. New Jersey Department of Transportation.
370. *William Cameron. CL 1954.
371. *Walter Damstra. CL 1954. Uncle of # 604.
372. *James Botbyl. CL 1955.
373. *Thomas Lefelar. CL 1955.
374. *Samuel (Sam) Simonetta. CL 1955. Miami Dade Junior College. Florida Atlantic University. Western State College. Principal, Centennial Elementary School. Author of childrens’ book. Brother of # 353.
375. *Paul John Gruber. CL 1955. Notre Dame University. High School Teacher, Mechanicsville, New York. Supervisor, Town of Cambridge.
376. *John (Jack) Kaiser. CL 1955. Teacher.
377. *Andrew Trautwein. CL 1955. Owner Snowden Inn.
378. Ted Gleason. CL 1955. Brother of # 401 and # 402. Oakland, NJ.
379. Ren’ Le Coz. CL 1955.
380. David Allen Popper. CL 1957. U. S. Marine Corps. Plumber. Sgt., U. S. Army.
381. Jack Turner. CL 1956.
382. *Robert Van Delden. CL 1957. Third Grand Vice Princeps. Owner, Mr. Van’s Beauty Parlor. Power Clean. Brother of # 357.
383. David Kough. CL 1955. Brother of # 390.
384. William (Bill) Pagano. CL 1957.
385. Robert (Bob) De Wilde. CL 1956.
386. Louis Carlo John (Lou) Pisacane Jr. CL 1958. Villanova University. Controller, Pioneer Industries. Controller, CSR Construction.
387. *John (Jack) Tanis. CL 1958.
388. Frank Dennis Zaffino. CL 1958. Brother of # 408. Brother of # 368. Vice President and General Manager, Equipment Manufacturing, Eastman Kodak Company. CEO, Paragon Holdings Corporation.
389. James (Killion) Smith. CL 1958. [Class President, Governor New Jersey Boys State]
390. James Kough. CL 1957. Brother of # 383.
391. Walter Campbell Williams Jr. CL 1958. Third Grand Vice Princeps (2 years). Phi Gamma Delta at Colgate University. History Teacher and Department Chairman, Suffern HS. Brother of # 348, 3 359 and # 429.
392. Robert Murray Macfarlan. CL 1958. Lafayette College. Cornell Law School. Captain, U. S. Army. Lawyer. President, Passaic Valley United Way. President, Paterson, YMCA. Who’s Who in American Law. Son of #128. Brother of # 417.
393. *Joseph Bender. Resigned to join Sigma Kappa Delta. Realtor.
394. *John Gado. CL 1959. Colonial Road FL
395. John Rizzo. CL 1957.
396. James DesLauriers. CL 1959. Brother of # 397.
397. Joseph DesLauriers. CL 1957. Brother of # 396.
398. William (Bill) Ottati. CL 1958.
399. James Convery. CL 1959.
400. *Robert J. Gashler.
401. *James Gleason. Brother of # 378 and # 402.
402. Richard (Moe) Gleason. CL 1959. Brother of # 378 and # 401.
403. Daniel Spreen. CL 1959. GMAC.
404. Anthony (Tony) Tirri. CL 1960. Fairleigh Dickinson University. Manager, The Market Basket.
405. Donald Motta. CL 1959. Cousin of # 425.
406. *Walter John Nowatka. CL 1959. Third Grand Vice Princeps. SUNY Purchase. Owner, Gatehouse Galleries (chain of art stores).
407. *Frederick Wood. CL 1959. Bloomfield College. Minister.
408. *(James) Cameron (Jim) Zaffino. CL 1961. Third Grand Vice Princeps. Rutgers University. Vice President, Bankers Leasing Company. Brother of # 388.
409. *Alexander J. Sawicki. CL 1961. First Grand Vice Princeps.
410. Daniel Milligan. CL 1961. Transferred to Alpha Sigma Psi Chapter.
411. *Joseph Scalpi.
412. *Nicholas (Nick) Baldo Jr. Transferred to Alpha Sigma Psi Chapter. Newark College of Engineering.
413. Stuart Keiller. Brother of # 418. Transferred to Alpha Sigma Psi Chapter.
414. *Gerald (Bink) Hansen. Brother of # 415. Uncle of # 590.
415. *William Hansen. Brother of # 414.
416. John Vitz. CL 1961. Transferred to Alpha Sigma Psi Chapter.
417. *(Malcolm) Reid Macfarlan. CL 1962. First Grand Vice Princeps. Sigma Alpha Epsilon at Lafayette College. Marcal Paper. Arquest Corporation. Son of #128. Brother of # 392.
418. Alan C. Keiller. Dartmouth College. Brother of # 413. Transferred to Alpha Sigma Psi Chapter.
419. William John Trotter Jr. CL 1961. Transferred to Alpha Sigma Psi Chapter.
420. *Gordon (Skip) De Block. CL 1960. Transferred to Alpha Sigma Psi Chapter.
421. *Gerard J. (Gerry) Barks. CL 1962. [Century Athlete for Wrestling]
422. John Summers. CL 1960.
423. George Rowland. CL 1960. Third Grand Vice Princeps (2 months).
424. Douglas (Doug) Loucks. CL 1962.
425. Alfred Motta Jr. CL 1963. Resigned September 26, 1962. Readmitted May 1, 1963. Cousin of # 405.
426. Dr. Ernest D. Reamer. CL 1963. Lafayette College. Dentist.
427. John R. (Jack) Sinnigen. CL 1963. Second Grand Vice Princeps. Son of # 132. Nephew of # 133.
428. Stanley Whipland. CL 1963. Expelled July 11, 1962. Joned Sigma Kappa Delta. Cousin of # 435.
429. Dr. Robert Campbell (Bob) Williams. CL 1963. Phi Gamma Delta at Colgate University. PhD. Psychology. Sienna University. Brother of # 348, # 359 and # 391.
430. *Bruce Malcolm Miller. CL 1962. Wagner College. U. S. Army. Account Manager, Employers Reinsurance.
431. *Kenneth (Ken) Baumgartner. CL 1963.
432. *George Edward de Jager. CL 1961. Rollins College. MBA, University of Central Florida. U S. Air Force. Apollo Space Program. Research Director, Florida Department of Citrus. Senior Vice President, National Dairy Board. Senior Research Consultant, Gallup Organization. Who’s Who in Advertising.
433. *Leonard Arthur Knape. CL 1963. First Grand Vice Princeps. Owner, Floor Covering Business. Brother-in-Law of # 445.
434. Michael (Mike) Steiner. CL 1964.
435. *John Victor Grabowski. CL 1964. Cousin of # 428.
436. William George (Bill) Dutches. Charter Member of Iota Omega Chapter. Transferred to Beta July 1962. Brother of # 454 and # 515. Lance Corporal U. S. M. C. Died in Vietnam. Gold Star.
437. *Jack Douglas Clegg. CL 1962.
438. *Dr. John Hilliard Nugent. CL 1962. Brother of # 463. Columbia University. Southeastern University. Doctorate in Business Administration, Business School of Lausanne (Switzerland) Corporal U. S. M. C. Vietnam War. CPA. Chairman, Strategic Planning and Research Corporation. President, AT&T Aviation Technology. President S. A. Telecom Inc., President AT&T/Datotek. President and CEO, Hilliard Consulting. Professor of Telecommunications, University of Dallas. Author Who’s Who in America. Who’s Who in the World.
439. *John Murphy. CL 1962.
440. Kenneth MacDonald Jr. CL 1963. Brother of # 461. Brother-in-law of # 47.
441. Christopher (Chris) Meister. CL 1965.
442. Robert Reitdorf. CL 1965.
443. Robert C. Stohler. CL 1965. Brother of # 465.
444. Robert William Van Olst. CL 1965. Third Grand Vice Princeps. First Grand Vice Princeps. Sigma Alpha Epsilon at Lafayette College. Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Independent Personnel Placement Service.
445. Donald Hazen. CL 1965. Princeton University. Publisher, Mother Jones magazine.
446. Herbert Christian (Herb) Umland Jr. CL 1964. [Boys State] Villanova University. Fairleigh Dickinson University. Brother-in-Law of # 433. Vice President Marketing, Midlantic Bank. Banker, PNC Bank. Chairman, Bergen Couny Heart Fund. Englewood Economic and Industrial Development Commission. CoChairman, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of North Jersey. Who’s Who in the East.
447. Norman Aprile. CL 1964. [Boys State]
448. *Robert Ippolito. CL 1964. [Boys State]
449. Raymond Ellerbrook. CL 1966. University of Massachusetts.
450. Roger Jerry Marshall. CL 1966. Real Estate Manager.
451. Albert Lutkins. CL 1964. Brother of # 452.
452. William Lutkins. CL 1964. Brother of # 451.
453. *Ronald Sikkema.
454. *Kenneth Lester (Ken) Buxton. CL 1964. Morris Harvey College. Vista Volunteer. Carpenter. Construction Manager.
455. George Francis Dutches. CL 1966. U. S. Army. Special Services, Verizon. Brother of # 436 and # 516.
456. Cliff Allen. CL 1966.
457. Patrick DeStefano. CL 1966. Columbia University.
458. William Martin (Bill) Meyers. CL 1965. Tanis Hardware. Uncle of # 581.
459. Dr. Richard Peter Monsaert. CL 1967. Transferred from Iota Omega Chapter March 1964. Eighth Grand Vice Princeps. Villanova University. PhD. Psychotherapist. Brother of Iota Omega # 11.
460. Robert Walter (Rob) Nedswick. CL 1967. Transferred from Iota Omega Chapter March 1964. Uncle of # 670. Brother of Iota Omega # 5. Fairfield University. Librarian, Maurice M. Pine Free Public Library.
461. Thomas Thompson. CL 1966. Transferred from Iota Omega Chapter March 1964. Film Projectionist. Brother of # 502.
462. Thomas MacDonald. CL 1967. Brother of # 440. Brother-in-law of # 469.
463. Gerard Christopher (Gerry) Nugent. CL 1967. Montclair State College. Physical Education Teacher, Tenafly, NJ. Brother of # 438.
464. William Allen Pettinelli. CL 1967. Sixth Grand Vice Princeps. First Grand Vice Princeps.
465. *Roger L. Stohler. CL 1967. Brother of # 442.
466. John McKinley. CL 1964.
467. Michael P. (Mike) Terrizzi. CL 1967. Uncle of # 503 and # 545. Iowa State University. All-American in Football. Physical Education teacher and Coach, Hawthorne HS. Teacher/Coach PCT.
468. John Jacob Mele. CL 1966. Curry College. Owner, The Tides of North Haledon.
469. Stephen Margial. CL 1967. Brother-in-law of # 491.
470. Robert Edward P. Backes. CL 1966. Bell Atlantic Phone Co. Brother in law of # 440 and # 462.
471. William Thomas (Bill) Carroll. CL 1966. Seton Hall University.
472. David Sylvester Twiddy. CL 1967. U. S. Army. Owner, Electrical Services Company.
473. Joseph Edward Solimando. CL 1968. Eighth Grand Vice Princeps. Bloomfield College. Salesman, Flooring.
474. Martin (Marty) Barron. CL 1968. General Electric.
475. John Denise. CL 1968. Plumber. Brother of # 494, # 538 and # 552.
476. Steve Schulz. Transferred to Phi Beta Chapter.
477. Daniel (Danny) Drozdowski. Transferred to Phi Beta Chapter.
478. Rocco Grassano. Transferred to Phi Beta Chapter.
479. Vincent Malba. Transferred to Phi Beta Chapter.
480. Walter Groux. Transferred to Phi Beta Chapter.
481. Joseph Hunter. Transferred to Phi Beta Chapter.
482. Timothy McKenna. Transferred to Phi Beta Chapter.
483. Bruce Howard. Transferred to Phi Beta Chapter.
484. George Langbein. Transferred to Phi Beta Chapter.
485. Andrew Walter Ostrochovsky (Ostro). Brother of # 495. Transferred to Phi Beta Chapter. Manufacturer of high tech machine parts.
486. James Nicol.
487. Robert Edward (Bob) Bridge. CL 1967. [Class President]
488. James Stephen (Jim) Wassel. CL 1969. Don Bosco Prep. Montclair State University. Teacher and Coach, Park Ridge High School. Rouse Corporation. Manager, Willowbrook Mall. Developer and Chief Operating Officer, South Street Seaport. COO, Fanueil Hall Marketplace, Boston. Partner, Trammel Crow Organization. Partner, James Lang Wooton Realty Advisors. Senior Vice President, Crescent Real Estate Equities, Inc. (REIT). President/CEO, Horizon Group, Inc. Chief Operating Officer, Cushman and Wakefield. CEO, Sandy Hook Partners. Chairman, Alliance of Neighbors of Monmouth County.
489. Kenneth Keith (Kenny) George. CL 1967. U. S. Marine Corps. Landscape Architect. Owner, Red Oak Nursery, Weeping Pines Nursery. Hawthorne Shade Tree Commission. Brother of # 497.
490. Thomas Richard VanDenBerg. CL 1967. PSE&G.
491. James Reiser. CL 1967. Brother of # 500. Brother-in-law of # 469.
492. Daniel Roger (Dan) Fischer. CL 1967.
493. David Menzies (Dave) McDougall. CL 1967. Newark College of Engineering. Director, Verizon Communications.
494. Benjamin James (Buster) Denise. CL 1970. Seventh Grand Vice Princeps. Third Grand Vice Princeps. Owner, Central Supply Company (Masons’ Supply). Brother of # 475, # 538 and # 552.
495. Robert Stanley (Bob) Ostrochovsky. CL 1970. Brother of # 485. Fairleigh Dickinson University. Assistant Manager, Wild Oats Markets.
496. *Richard (Dick) Verstraete. CL 1970. USMC.
497. Robert J. George. CL 1968. Brother of # 489. U. S. Army.
498. Richard Lee DeAugustinis. CL 1969. Montclair State University. Michigan State University. General Manager, Packaging Corporation of America.
499. Vito Anthony Porcelli. CL 1969.
500. Steve Reiser. CL 1971. Brother of # 49.
501. Howard Roth. CL 1971.
502. John Thompson. CL 1971. Brother of # 46.
503. Michael Patrick Terrizzi. CL 1971. Nephew of #467. Cousin of # 544. Purdue University.
504. James Albert (Jim) David. CL 1971. Brother of # 562. Cousin of # 555. University of Kansas. Sales Manager, Kiwi Brands.
505. Dennis Mackey. CL 1971.
506. Alexander T. (Alex) Naumov. CL 1971. Uncle of # 617 and # 622.
507. Arthur (Artie) Robertson. CL 1971.
508. Kenneth Vincent Cummings. CL 1972.
509. Jack Farrell. CL 1971.
510. Dr. Ralph George Nuzzo. CL 1972. Rutgers University. MIT, PhD. Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Fraternity. Technical Staff, Bell Labs. Professor of Material Science, Engineering and Chemistry, University of Illinois. Member University of Illinois Faculty Senate. Director Seitz Materials Research Lab. Patent Holder. Fellow, American Academy of Arts and Sciences. Fellow, World Innovation Foundation.
511. Gerard Paul (Gerry) George. CL 1972. Grand Vice Princeps. Brother of # 521. Painting Contractor.
512. Walter (Rusty) Paremba. CL 1970.
513. John Lambert. Brother of # 536.
514. Robert Wingate. CL 1971.
515. Edward T. (Eddie) Hibbert. CL 1973. Landscaper. Manager, People Express Airways. Builder, Ocotillo Construction.
516. Francis Anthony (Frank) Dutches. CL 1972. Grand Vice Princeps (2 years). Seton Hall University. Captain USMC. Vice President/Sales, Unisys. Brother of # 436 and # 455.
517. Bruce Mitchell. CL 1973.
518. William (Bill) Delaney. CL 1973. American Canine Academy.
519. Joseph Holterhoff. CL 1972. DePaul HS.
520. *Robert Shaban. CL 1971.
521. Randolph Joseph (Randy) George. CL 1971. Brother of # 511. Painting Contractor. Mayor of North Haledon, New Jersey.
522. Dennis Michael Carlock. CL 1972.
523. *Frank Wos. CL 1972. Glen Rock HS. Morris County College.
524. Thomas Jon Weisse. CL 1972.
525. Albert Anthony Mattei. CL 1971. Brother of # 551.
526. William P. Gentner. CL 1974.
527. Edward (Whitey) Ford. CL 1973. University of Pittsburgh.
528. Robert Thomas (Bob) Phillips. CL 1973. Montclair State University. William Paterson University. CPA.
529. Daniel John (Dan) Sytsma. CL 1972. [Football, Wrestling]
530. *Donald Berrian. Glen Rock HS.
531. *Gary Emery. Glen Rock HS.
532. *Stuart Greenwald. Glen Rock HS.
533. *Robert Kauffman. Glen Rock HS.
534. *Daniel Rasmussen. Glen Rock HS.
535. *Paul Vanderbeck. Glen Rock HS.
536. Scott Douglas Lambert. CL 1975. Brother of # 513.
537. Thomas John (Tom) Garigliano. CL 1975. Owner, Bob’s Trophies.
538. Patrick Benjamin Denise. CL 1975. Brother of # 475, # 494 and # 552.
539. *Frank J. Wentink. CL 1973. University of Pittsburgh.
540. Donald Charles Van Orden. CL 1975.
541. Gerald Bernard (Jerry) Papa. CL 1976.
542. Ronald Albert (Ronnie) Dobbs. CL 1976. Printer. Owner, Future Graphics. Brother of # 553.
543. Robert Matthew (Bob) Hufford. CL 1974.
544. John Philip Milia. CL 1976.
545. Scott Anthony Terrizzi. CL 1976. Nephew of # 467. Cousin of # 503.
546. Glenn Dominic Petro. CL 1976.
547. Douglas Henry (Doug) Verbeke. CL 1976.
548. Thomas Richard Chepurko. CL 1976. Second Grand Vice Princeps (2 years). Brother of # 569. U. S.Marine Corps.
549. Mark Joseph Farnese. CL 1976.
550. Robert Albert Bertschy. Initiated as alumnus. Brother of #6. Motion picture distributor for Lewis Selznick, Warner Brothers, Paramount Pictures. Sales Representative, Keller’s Candy. Sales Manager, Ultradynamics Corporation. At age 85, oldest man ever initiated into Omega.
551. Carmen John Mattei. CL 1977. Brother of # 525.
552. Matthew Benjamin (Matt) Denise. CL 1977. Brother of # 475, # 494 and # 538.
553. George Peter Dobbs. CL 1977. Brother of # 542.
554. Joseph Edward (Joe) Putz. CL 1977.
555. Edward Carl Burrows. CL 1977. East Stroudsburg State College. Montclair State University. Model, Actor in movies, television and advertising. Cousin of # 504 and # 562.
556. David John Gioiosa. CL 1978. [Chorus. Football]
557. Kevin Robert Wood. CL 1978.
558. Paul David (Lees) Leesman. CL 1978. [Hockey, Football, Baseball, Honor Society, Boys State, Spanish Honor Society, Prom Committee] Grand Vice Princeps. Colgate University. MBA, Fairleigh Dickinson University. Citicorp Mortgage. American Express Financial Planners.
559. Debert Tout (Bert) Kurmanov. 07/06/1959-08/06/1974-?. CL 1977. Partner, Hawthorne Chevrolet. Cousin of # 683.
560. Fulvio Antonio (Fu) Cecere. CL 1978. [Hockey, Student Government, Wrestling, Track, Newspaper, National Valor Award, “Best Sense of Humor, Class Optimist”] Montclair State College. Southwestern University School of Law. University of California at Los Angeles. Actor. Director. Producer. Over 100 film and TV credits. Cousin of # 579.
561. Steven Lawrence (Bernie or Barnyard) Barna. CL 1978. [Football, All-Area Football, Wrestling, Track] Brother of # 583 and # 590. President/CEO, Hawthorne Chevrolet.
562. *Michael John David. CL 1979. New Jersey Institute of Technology. Electrical Engineer. Regional Product Support, Siemens. Brother of # 504. Cousin of # 555.
563. *Keith Plaskon. CL 1979
564. *Frank Thomas Matarazzo. CL 1979. President, Microwave Satellite Technologies. Brother of Iota Omega # 39.
565. *Thomas Conklin. CL 1979. Brother of # 567.
566. *Richard (Ricky or Dyke) VanDyke. CL 1978. [Football, Basketball, Baseball]
567. *Joseph Conklin. CL 1979. Brother of # 565.
568. *John (Hammer) Hanrahan Jr. CL 1978. [Student Government, Football, Basketball] New Jersey State Police.
569. Craig Vincent Chepurko. CL 1980. Brother of # 548. Manager, Thomas English Muffins. Sony Electronics.
570. *David Weir. CL 1980.
571. *John J. Carini. CL 1980. Software Management Services.
572. *John Neubauer. CL 1980. [Football]
573. John A. (Murphy) Murray. CL 1978. [Chorus, Ski Club, Dramatics, Student Government, Football, Wrestling, Track]
574. *Anthony William (Tony) Giambra. CL 1979. Brother of # 580. Culinary Institute of America. Restaurant Business.
575. Gilbert John Seidel. CL 1981. [Track] Aircraft Mechanic.
576. *Richard (Ricky) English. CL 1981. [Yearbook, “Most Artistic”]
577. David John Manista. CL 1980. [Football] Georgia State Police.
578. *Pablo Sosa. CL 1980.
579. Pasquale Gerard (Pat) Libertino. CL 1982. [Chorus, CIE] Passaic County College. Law Enforcement. Uncle of # 712. Cousin of # 560.
580. David (Dave) Giambra. CL 1982. [CIE] HVAC. Brother of # 574.
581. Geoffrey White (Jeff) Castello. CL 1981. [Student Government, Tennis, Football] Nephew of # 458.
582. *Kevin Sarcinello. CL 1983. University of New Mexico. Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Daewoo.
583. Ronald Lawrence (Ron) Barna. CL 1983. [Football, Honor Roll] Brother of # 561 and # 590.
584. *Ali (AJ) Jadeid. CL 1983. [Wrestling, Student Government, “Best Storyteller in Class”]
585. *Frank Chiofalo. CL 1981. [Wrestling] New Jersey State Police.
586. Steve Robert (Nazz) Nazzarese. CL 1985. [Football, CIE]
587. *George Noren CL 1982. [CIE]
588. *Joseph Thomas Cappa. CL 1984.
589. Paul (Fluffy) Graafsma. CL 1982. [CIE]
590. *Scott L. Barna. CL 1985. [Football] Brother of # 560 and # 582.
591. *Keith W. Hansen. CL 1985. [Baseball, All-County Baseball] Nephew of # 414.
592. *Thomas (Irv) Irvolino III. CL 1984.
593. *Michael Rinaldi.
594. *Antonio Radovanovic. CL 1984 [CIE]
595. *David Basedow. CL 1985.
596. *Jacob Fedele. CL 1986.
597. *Glenn Falone. CL 1987. [Football]
598. *Scott Franklin. CL 1987.
599. *Jay Alfred O’Sullivan. CL 1983. [Honor Society, Yoga Club, National Merit Scholar] Passaic County Vo-Tech.
600. *Dr. Darren O. Hartung. CL 1987. Chiropractor.
601. Christopher Robert (Chris) Goffredo. Don Bosco Prep. CL 1989. [CIE]
602. *David Michael (Dave) Galloway. CL 1988. Passaic County Vo Tech. Don Bosco Prep. Corporal, U. S. Marine Corps. Paramedic. Fireman, Yuma, Arizona. Cousin of Beta Pi # 190.
603. *Scott Douglas Morizzo. CL 1989. [Soccer, Wrestling, Tennis]
604. John H. (Jay) Bley Jr. CL 1988. [Bowling] Foreman, Medical Devices company. Nephew of # 371.
605. Louis A. (Lou or Greatness) Percarpio. CL 1988. [“Class Chauvinist”]
606. Casey MacNish. CL 1988.
607. Mark Osmond. CL 1988.
608. Anthony Sensale. CL 1988.
609. Michael Vincent (Mike) Loffio. CL 1988. Manager, New Jersey Transit.
610. Michael Louis (Mags) Magna. CL 1988. [Football] Went inactive.
611. Robert John (Bobby or Clutch) Frei Jr. CL 1988. Brother of # 615. Bergen Community College, Plastics Company.
612. Jeffrey Ronald (Jeff or Hefus) Merlino. CL 1988. [Honor Society] Brother of # 615.
613. *Thomas V. (Tom) Bruffy. CL 1990.
614. *Frank Scola. CL 1990. Bergen Community College. Owner, Bagel Express, Hawthorne.
615. *Brian Joseph Frei. CL 1990. Brother of # 611. Bergen Community College. Plant Supervisor, Plastics Company.
616. *Kevin Scott Merlino. CL 1990. [CIE] Brother of # 612.
617. *Nicholas N. (Nick or Fly Guy) Naumov. CL 1991. [Football, Baseball, CIE] New York City Police. Nephew of # 506. Brother of # 622.
618. *Salvatore Joseph (Sal or Jay) Larosa. CL 1989. [Football, Baseball, Italian Club]
619. *James (Jim or Jimbo) Hunt. CL 1990. [Boys State, Rotary Youth Leadership Academy, Football, All-League Football, Baseball, Class Vice President, Dramatics, “Nicest Smile, Class Chauvinist”]
620. William Dean (Bill, Billy or Buck) Buckner Jr. CL 1990. [Wrestling, CIE]
621. Michael (Irv) Irvolino. CL 1989. Initiated as Alumnus.
622. Alexander Nicholas (Alex or Juice) Naumov. CL 1989. [Baseball, Football, Golf] Initiated as Alumnus. Nephew of # 506. Brother of # 617.
623. *Marek Hyjek. CL 1991. Wayne Valley HS. Cousin of # 626 and # 632.
624. *Jason (Jay) Schaffer. CL 1989. Initiated as Alumnus.
625. *Christian (Crit) Scilia. CL 1990.
626. *Edmund Uzar. CL 1989. Initiated as Alumnus. Cousin of # 623 and # 632.
627. Christopher Demetrius (Chris or Mammal) Mamalis Jr. CL 1993. [Football, Track, Wrestling] Grand Comptroller. Morris County College.
628. *Michael Paul (Mouse) Palasciano. CL 1991. [Baseball, Football, SHARE] Kutztown University. Bar Manager, Ramsey Country Club. Brother of # 630.
629. Marek M. (Mark or Marlboroman) Solka. CL 1991. [Soccer] U. S. Air Force.
630. Darrell Arthur (D or Tweety) Palasciano. CL 1994. [President Student Government, Class Vice President, Class President, Honor Society, Boys State, Student Member, Hawthorne Board of Education, Baseball, Yearbook, Ski Club, Peer Listeners, Prom King, “Class Optimist, Most School Spirit”] Brother of # 628. Third GVP. Second GVP (2 years). Kappa Alpha Order at University of North Carolina, Charlotte. Restaurateur. Commercial Real Estate, Pinnacle Properties.
631. Robert Francis (Rob or RS) Scott. CL 1994. [CIE, Baseball] Third GVP (2 years). First GVP. Grand Secretary. Exalted Chapter from June 4, 2009. Director of Operations. Jay Kay Seamless Gutter Supply.
632. Michael Sean Hyjek. CL 1994 [Football, CIE, Wrestling]. Cousin of #623 and # 626.
633. *Wayne Pellicier. CL 1994.
634. Joseph Anthony (Joe) Laterra. CL 1992. [Football]
635. Douglas Louis Tucci. CL 1992. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter. Grand Comptroller. Grand Recorder (2 years).
636. Christopher M. Muscio. CL 1992. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter.
637. John William Flores. CL 1992. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter. Zeta Psi at Rutgers University.
638. Christopher Peterson. CL 1991. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter.
639. Louis Alfredo Ruiz. CL 1991. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter.
640. Daniel Sempiti. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter. Brother of Gamma Alpha # 26.
641. David Scott Lesburge. CL 1991. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter.
642. Brian T. Berry. CL 1991. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter. Grand Master of Ceremonies.
643. Michael Kula. CL 1993. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter.
644. Donald Andrisani. CL 1993. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter.
645. John J. Simpatico. CL 1993. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter.
646. Richard Alfonso. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter. Expelled from the fraternity.
647. David M. Przekupowski. CL 1993. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter.
648. Sergio Aranguren. CL 1994. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter.
649. Jeffrey Scott Bailey. CL 1994. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter. Third GVP.
650. Erik Rollo Lemmer. CL 1995. Transferred to Gamma Alpha Chapter.
651. Joseph James Grassa III. CL 1993. [Football]
652. Austin Barrett Hand. CL 1993.
653. Andrew Michael (Fudge) DeLusso. CL 1993. [Football] Son of Phi Rho Omega # 29.
654. Ryan Joseph (George) Roe. CL 1993. [Football, Track] Police Officer, Washington, DC. Brother of # 674.
655. *Michael (Mike) Bornkamp. CL 1992. [Football, Baseball]
656. Eric Ostrander. CL 1995. [Soccer, Wrestling]
657. Michael (Mike) Kameno. CL 1994. [CIE]
658. Michael Anthony (Mike) Leo. CL 1995. [Italian Club, Vice President CIE]
659. *Spencer (Fink Boy) Finch. CL 1994. [Italian Club] Bergen Community College. Ramapo College. Manager, Puzo’s Family Restaurant. Police Department, Paterson, New Jersey.
660. Richard Dominick (Rich) Lamberto. CL 1994. [Wrestling, Baseball] Jersey City State College. Officer, Phoenix, Arizona.
661. Joseph Michael (Joe) Romeo. CL 1995. [Football, All-League Football, Baseball] Cousin of # 704.
662. *John Joseph (Johnny Blaze) Vittorio. CL 1996. [Baseball, Basketball, Football, All-League Football, Yearbook, “Most Likely to Get Lost”] Hawthorne Volunteer Fire Department. Passaic County Sheriff’s Deputy.
663. Rocco Franco. CL 1995. [Treasurer CIE, “Class Comedian”] Resigned from the fraternity.
664. Jason Peter (Andercheese) Anderson. CL 1996. [Track, Basketball, Soccer, Network, Wrestling]
665. *Travis Lee (Psycho) Sico. CL 1997. [Officer CIE, Football, Baseball]
666. Ralph Edward (Prez) Galli. CL 1996. [Soccer, Football, All-League Football, Track, Yearbook, Italian Club, Ski Club, SHARE, Student Government] Seton Hall University.
667. Gordon Fergus Rave. CL 1995. [President CIE] Resigned from the fraternity. U. S. Marine Corps.
668. *Dylan Robert St. John. CL 1997. [Football, Baseball]
669. Salvatore C. (Tory) Mangano.
670. Matthew Michael (Matt) Nedswick. CL 1996. [Baseball, Ski Club, CIE] William Paterson University. Hawthorne Police Department. Son of Iota Omega # 5. Nephew of # 460.
671. Jay Lucascawicz. CL 1996.
672. Donald James (Don) Rodgers. CL 1998.
673. Shane Austin Benfatti. CL 1999.
674. David John Roe. CL 1998. [Football] Brother of # 654. Hofstra University. Seton Hall University.
675. Jeff Patrick Biele. CL 1998. [Baseball]
676. Abdul Wahad (Booty) Manla. CL 1998. [Wrestling]
677. Dale MacNeil. CL 1998. [Wrestling, Baseball, Science League, Dramatics] Morris County College. Brother of # 682.
678. Mark Joseph Fadlalla. CL 1998.
679. Gregg Neil Jensen. CL 2002. [Baseball, Ski Club] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter. U. S. Marine Corps.
680. Anthony Joseph Capalbo. CL 2002. [Basketball, Honor Roll] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter. St. Johns University.
681. Daniel Luis Col’n. CL 2001. [Football, Basketball, Baseball, Cross Country, Cheerleading, Marching Band, Model UN, SHARE, Culture Club, Honor Roll, National Honor Society] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter.
682. Kyle MacNeil. CL 2002. [Basketball] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter. Brother of # 676.
683. Elbrus Kardan. CL 2002. [Italian Club] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter. Cousin of # 559.
684. Luciano Giannella. CL 2002. [Basketball, Honor Roll] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter.
685. Joel Mario Panay. CL 2001. [Basketball, CIE] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter.
686. Luigi Magarucci. CL 2001. [Football, Basketball, Baseball, Italian Club] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter. Rutgers University.
687. Matthew Anthony (Matt) Wenzel. CL 2002. [Basketball, Ski Club] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter.
688. Justin Andrew Scannelli. CL 2002. [Ski Club, Honor Roll] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter. Monmouth University.
689. Giovanni (John) Curcio. CL 2001. [Italian Club] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter. Brother of # 700.
690. Keith John Kacmarcik. CL 2003. [Basketball] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter. U. S. Army.
691. Jason (Jay) VanValkenburgh. CL 2002. Passaic County Technical School. [Football, Honor Roll] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter. Great Grandson of # 171.
692. Daniel Patrick (Dan) Stewart. CL 2002. [Football, Honor Roll] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter.
693. Gregory Paul (Greg) Maier. CL 2001. [Wrestling, Cross Country, Baseball, SHARE, Student Government] Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter.
694. Sizar Mahmoud Barsbay. CL 2003. Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter.
695. *William John (Billy) Qualey. CL 2003. Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter.
696. *Nicholas John (Nick) Laggner. CL 2004. Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter.
697. *Sam Daghestani. CL 2003. Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter. Passaic Community College.
698. *Kevin Marshall Alberta. CL 2004. Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter.
700. *Daniel Vincent Curcio. CL 2004. Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter. Brother of # 689.
701. *Christopher Joseph (Chris) D’Olivera. CL 2004. Manchester Regional HS.
702. *Francis Robert (Frank) Maggio. CL 2005. [Wrestling]
703. *Patrick Frawley. CL 2005. Son of Delta Phi # 93.
704. *Michael Joseph Romeo. CL 2005. Cousin of # 661.
705. Ali Alex Idris. CL 2005. [Wrestling]
706. *Arun Mahtani. CL 2003. Bergen Community College.
707. *Sean Thomas Reid. CL 2003. Bergen Community College.
708. *Matthew James Walsh. CL 2003. Bergen Community College.
709. Deleted on Request.
710. *Arion Sheji. CL 2003.
711. *Scott Lawrence Mitchell. CL 2003. Hawthorne Chevrolet.
712. Daniel Anthony Ficca. CL 2005. Nephew of # 579.
713. *John Andrew (Jack) Brogan. CL 1969. St. Joseph’s High School. [Football, Cross Country, Pep Club] Initiated as Alumnus. Ocean County College. Trenton State College. Seton Hall University. Lieutenant, Ocean County Sheriff’s Department. Owner/Director, MTI Counseling Services. Brother of Delta Phi # 1 and Iota Omega # 1.
714. *Kyle Laforgia. CL 2004.
715. Aaron David Thompson. CL 2006.
716. *Corey Scott Hazekamp. CL 2006.
717. *Ricardo Garcia. CL 2006.
718. *Gregory James Guzinski. CL 2005.
719. *Daniel Edward (Danny) Varcadipane. CL 2006. Transferred to Beta Pi. Transferred back.