Pelham Memorial High School, Pelham, New York
December 7, 1946 – 1956
1. Albert G. Ferguson. CL 1948. Charter Member of Beta Lambda Chapter.
2. Donald P. Johnson. CL 1948 Charter Member of Beta Lambda Chapter.
3. Ralph L. Foertsch. CL 1948 Charter Member of Beta Lambda Chapter.
4. Donald (Don) Arciero. CL 1949. Charter Member of Beta Lambda Chapter.
5. Nicholas James (Nick) Bollettieri. CL 1949. Charter Member of Beta Lambda Chapter. U.S. Marine Corps.Spring Hill College. University of Miami Law School. Head Professional Tennis Player at several tennis clubs. Founder Port Washington Tennis Academy. Founder Nick Bollettieri Tennis Camp, Nick Bolletieri Tennis Academy and Tennis Club. Tennis Coach for various prominent tennis players. “1980 Teaching Professional of the Year.” “1981 Florida Pro of the Year.” Author.
6. Jeremiah J. (Jerry) Tell. CL 1950. Charter Member of Beta Lambda Chapter. Brother of # 10.
7. Joseph Anthony Parini. CL 1949. Charter Member of Beta Lambda Chapter. New York University. President/CEO Rospatch Corporation. Director, Union Bank and Trust. Director, Foremost Corporation of America.
8. John E. (Jack) Gaston. CL 1949. Charter Member of Beta Lambda Chapter.
9. Frank M. Hutchinson. CL 1949. Charter Member of Beta Lambda Chapter.
10. Robert J. Tell. CL 1947. Charter Member of Beta Lambda Chapter. Brother of # 6.
11. A. Victor Pisani. CL 1948. Transferred from Rho Chapter. First Grand Vice Princeps.
12. Charles Hoffer. CL 1949. National Gypsum Company.
13. *Robert Maggs.
14. *Robert E. Mitchell. CL 1948.
15. *James Ryan. CL 1949.
16. *Donald McMahon.
17. *Hank Michaels. CL 1949. Lafayette College. Stock Broker.
18. *William L. Casazza. CL 1948.
19. *Daniel Judge.
20. Philip F. Murray. CL 1949. Purdue University. U. S. Navy. Senior Research Associate, Firestone Tire and Rubber Co.
21. Eugene T. (Gene) Neale. CL 1952. Owner, Neale Associates.
22. Robert W. (Bob) Jennings. CL 1950. Principal, Hunterdon Christian Academy. Brother of # 25.
23. Joseph (Joe) McElhinney. CL 1950.
24. George Findley Gould. CL 1951. A. B. Davis HS. [Stage Crew, Chemistry Club, Swimming, Fencing Club] Alpha Tau Omega at University of Vermont. Texas Christian University. Captain, U. S. Air Force, Korean War. Broadcast Television Sales Management. American Broadcasting Companies.
25. William D. (Bill) Jennings. CL 1952. Brother of # 22.
26. William F. (Billy) Barrett. CL 1948.
27. Hugh S. Blair. CL 1950.
28. Col. Robert J. (Bob) Gambera. CL 1951. U. S. Air Force. Investment Counselor.
29. Kibbe Neal (Kiby) Fitzpatrick. CL 1952. Kent School. Yale University. Simultaneous translator for the United Nations in French, Spanish and English. Fluent in nine languages. Husband of ballet star Merrill Ashley.
30. Harvey Minot Moore Jr. CL 1953. Boston University. Disc Jockey and Program Director, WPGC, Washington. Disc Jockey and Assistant Program Director, WHTT (104.1), Buffalo. Master of Ceremonies for first Beatle’s Concert in the United States (1964 ? Washington, DC)
31. Jeffrey Dene. CL 1952.
32. Terry Smith. CL 1953.
33. Robert Forrest Hientz Jr. CL 1952.
34. Dr. William Sheldon Bronk. CL 1951. Albany College. Orthopedic Surgeon.
35. Robert Layton Rouillard. CL 1952. Babcol College. Rutgers University. Vice President, National Bank of Westchester. Vice President, Canal National Bank (Maine).
36. Dr. Joseph M. Murphy. CL 1952. Cornell University. M. D., Radiologist.
37. *Robert LeBlanc.
38. *Samuel Garre III. Brother of # 51. CL 1953. Franklin and Marshall College. University of Michigan. General Manager Chemicals Division of U. S. Gypsum Corporation. President, Cemtech LP. Who’s Who in the Midwest. Who’s Who in Finance and Industry.
39. *William Joseph (Willy) Dowling Jr. CL 1951. Mt. St. Michaels HS. Iona College. Fordham Law School. Lawyer.
40. Joseph Tober. CL 1953. Transferred to Rho Chapter, March 1955. Syracuse University.
41. Donald Edwards. CL 1954. Transferred to Rho Chapter, March 1955. Brother of # 60.
42. Gerard (Jerry) DePace. CL 1956. Lawyer.
43. Peter Guerrieri. CL 1956.
44. Francis J. O’Leary Jr. CL 1955.
45. William Walter. CL 1956.
46. *Lewis R. Abagnale Jr. CL 1955. Owner, Westfair Spirit Shop.
47. Charles Beneway. CL 1955. Owner, B & L Benway Inc.
48. Walter G. Boerum. CL 1954.
49. James J. Christman. CL 1953. Office Manager, E. K. Hardware.
50. William C. Cullen. CL 1954.
51. James William Deiso. CL 1955. Stepinac HS. Transferred to Rho Chapter, March 1955. USMC. Vice President 7-Up Corporation. Owmer, Beltway Transportation.
52. Dr. David Colfax (Dave) Garre. CL 1956. Episcopal Academy. Temple University. Tufts University School of Dentistry. Dentist. Brother of # 38.
53. Theodore B. (Ted) Gronlund. CL 1956. President, T. O Gronlund, Inc.
54. Brian E. Lorenz. CL 1956. Williams College. Harvard Law School. Secretary, Franklin Custodial Funds. Who’s Who in the West.
55. Robert G. (Bob) Marcotullio. CL 1956.
56. Marshall Wolfre (Skip) Minor. CL 1955. PhD. Clinical Psychologist.
57. Michael G. Page. CL 1956. Olympic Horse Back Rider.
58. Donald (Don) Reyes. CL 1955. Real Estate Broker, Avalon Properties.
59. David K. (Dave) Weaver. CL 1956. Wildlife Biologist, U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
60. David Edwards. CL 1957. Transferred to Rho Chapter, March 1955. Brother of # 41.
61. Jack Hess. CL 1957. Transferred to Rho Chapter, March 1955.