Chartered June 21, 2014
1. John Walsh. Charter Member. Transferred from Beta Chi Chapter. Head Engineer Sheraton Hotel.
2. Daniel J. Gannon. Charter Member. Transferred from Beta Chi Chapter. Oklahoma State University. Professional Fire Fighter EMT. CPR Instructor. Training Officer. Fire Inspector. Deputy Fire Marshal. Assistant Director of Community Services. Fire Chiefs Association of New York. Board of Directors Summer Santa Children Charities.
3. Thomas Ciapi. Charter Member. Transferred from Beta Chi Chapter. Austin Community College. Certified Executive Chef. Certified Culinary Educator. Certified Culinary Administrator. American Academy of Chefs. Austin Independent School District. Food Service Manager/Certified Executive Chef. Ben E Keith Foods. DRS/Chef. Consultant. Author of the Cook Book ‘Sicilian Cookery’.
4. Steve Ciapi. Charter Member. Transferred from Beta Chi Chapter. Realtor Coldwell Banker.
5. Sean Carey. Charter Member. Transferred from Beta Pi Chapter. U.S. Army. Afghanistan.
6. Frank Canonico. Charter Member. Transferred from Iota Omega/Delta Phi.
7. Joseph Mauro. Charter Member. Initiated June 21, 2014. Richland College. CEO of DRS America Inc. Roofing Consultant specializing in insurance loss.
8. Larry North. Charter Member. Initiated June 21, 2014. University of Texas. Richland College. Radio and Television Personality on Health and Fitness. Owner/CEO of Larry North Fitness Centers. Author of several books on Health and Weight Loss. On the Boards of several charities. Wellness Ambassador for IDLIFE Company.
9. Frank Dixon. Charter Member. Initiated June 21, 2014. New York City Community College. Former Police Officer. General Manager Hospitality Industry.
10. Philip Popick. Retired. Transferred from Beta Gamma Chapter.
11. Darwin Deason. Initiated October 16, 2014, CEO and Owner of MTech. Owner Affiliated Computer Services (ACS) and sold it to Xerox for over 6.4 Billion Dollars. Benefactor of Southern Methodist University in Dallas. Created the Darwin Deason Institute for Cyber Security and Support. The Deason Innovation Gym. Chairman of Deason Capital Services. President of the Deason Foundation which supports Christian agencies and churches, education and medical research. Who’s Who in the World.
12. Mario Bevilacqua. Initiated November 8, 2014. Owner/President of American Landscapes Systems/Irrigation Construction Company.
13. Eric Tomlin. Initiated November 8, 2014. Senior Loan Officer with Prospect Mortgage of Dallas. Southern Methodist University.
14. Joseph Angelone. Initiated November 8, 2014. University Denver. Vice President American Landscape Systems. Serves many charities including Cancer Society, Susan G. Moment, Children’s Scottish Rite, Carson Leslie Foundation of Pediatric Cancer plus many others.
15. Jay Lombardo. Initiated November 8, 2014. University of Texas. Owner of chain stores. Lombardo Custom Apparel, a high end Custom Italian Suits Designer. Client list includes Tom Landry. Roger Staubach, Tony Romo, Emmitt Smith, Ben Roethlisberger. La Dainian Tomlinson, Vince Young, Tony Bennett, Rudy Giuliani plus many others.
16. Randy Church. Initiated November 8, 2014. University of Northern Iowa. Commercial Real Estate Broker.