Brooklyn Prep School, Brooklyn, New York
June 4, 1920 – 1935
1. Thomas Shannon Mattimore. [Baseball, Football, All-Scholastic Football, Basketball, Track] Charter Member of Upsilon Chapter. Brother of # 8 and # 75.
2. William F. Scanlon. Charter Member of Upsilon Chapter.
3. Charles C. Cowley. Charter Member of Upsilon Chapter.
4. Leon J. Hernandez. Charter Member of Upsilon Chapter.
5. Rev. Edward Joseph Byrne. Charter Member of Upsilon Chapter. Paulist Father.
6. Walter G. McGahan. Charter Member and Founder of Upsilon Chapter. Brother of Alpha # 116.
7. Norman J. Sitzenstatter. Charter Member of Upsilon Chapter. Convention Chairman. Second Grand Vice Princeps. First Grand Vice Princeps. Grand Princeps (2 years)
8. James S. Mattimore Jr. Charter Member of Upsilon Chapter. Brother of # 1 and # 75.
9. Harold J. Egan. Charter Member of Upsilon Chapter.
10. Cornelius A. McGuire Jr. Charter Member of Upsilon Chapter. Hun School. Zeta Psi at Lafayette College. Brother of # 16.
11. John Doss Bowen. Brother of # 18. University of Pennsylvania. National Bank of Commerce. Assistant Treasurer and head of Chicago Office, Guaranty Trust Company of New York.
12. Edward Willoughby Jr.
13. Edward J. Salzer. Charter Member of Upsilon Chapter. Transferred to Gamma Chapter.
14. Edward J. Tormey. [Football, Captain Basketball] Charter Member of Upsilon Chapter. Transferred to Gamma Chapter. St. Johns Law School.
15. Dr. Charles A. LaBorne Jr. [Captain Baseball, Football, All-City Football] Charter Member of Upsilon Chapter. University of Pennsylvania. Brother of # 48, # 57 and # 90.
16. Burrows McGuire. Brother of # 10.
17. Harold Vincent Seiferd. Transferred to Alpha Zeta Chapter. Lawyer, Madden and Seiferd.
18. Francis W. (Frank) Bowen. Brother of # 11.
19. Joseph E. Collins.
20. Joseph C. Stumpf.
21. Frank W. Clarke. Manhattan College.
22. John E. P. Sexton. Manhattan College. Fordham University Law School. Lawyer. Son of President of NYC Board of Assessments.
23. John I. McNamara. CL 1926 [Class President] Son of # 65.
24. John S. Lodewick. Brother of # 46.
25. Arthur W. Carr. Transferred to Alpha Chapter, then to Alpha Zeta Chapter.
26. John R. Maher.
27. Joseph A. Billings. Columbia University.
28. Louis F. Cotignola.
29. Andrew Petrilli. Manhattan College.
30. James Martin (Jim) Cush. [Football] Sigma Alpha Epsilon at University of Pennsylvania.
31. Paul Beling.
32. Arthur W. Weeks. Brother of # 36.
33. James E. Bristol.
34. Everett D. McCooey Sr. Fordham University. Fordham Law School. Lawyer. Son of Brooklyn Democratic Leader. Julius Bache and Company. Con Edison.
35. William Butler.
36. Philip H. Weeks Sr. St. Johns University. St. Johns University Law School. Lawyer, White and Case. Secretary, Bush Terminal Buildings Company. Brother of # 32.
37. Thomas J. Prendergast. First Grand Vice Princeps. Grand Princeps. Exalted Chapter from April 2, 1948.
38. Frederick R. Dowd. CL 1927. [Class President, President Student Government, Captain Football] Brother of # 49.
39. Jerome Deevy. Transferred to Alpha Zeta.
40. Donald Joseph Kilmartin.
41. William Dowling.
42. Arthur M. Sheehan.
43. John DeCastro.
44. Charles Harden. [Baseball] Notre Dame University.
45. Raymond W. Dunne. Fordham University.
46. Frank E. Lodewick. Brother of # 24.
47. Charles Burmingham.
48. John (Jack) LaBorne. CL 1926. [Baseball, Captain Football, All-City Football] Brother of # 15, # 58 and # 90.
49. Robert Dowd. [Football] Brother of # 39.
50. Arthur B. (Artie) Jarrett. Transferred from Gamma Chapter. Prominent popular singer.
51. Donald F. Connors. Fordham University.
52. Dennison E. Judge. [Football]
53. Thomas F. McCleary. Columbia University.
54. Frank G. Ziegler. [Captain Football] Brother of # 82 and # 95.
55. Edward F. Cavanagh. [Football]
56. William A. (Bill) Casson. CL 1926. [Football, Baseball]
57. Francis H. (Frank) LaBorne. [Football, Baseball, Class President] Notre Dame University. Brother of # 15, #48 and # 90. Football Coach, Iona Prep., Chaminade, Mount St. Michaels Prep.
58. George W. Maher.
59. Edward A. McAllister.
60. Carter R. Chapman. [Football, Swimming, Class President]
61. Daniel Creem. [Swimming]
62. Dr. George A. Buckley. CL 1927 [Class President, Football] Georgetown University. New York University School of Dentistry. Dentist. Chairman of the Department of Removable Prosthodontics, New York University School of Dentistry. President, Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontics.
63. William Winters. [Swimming] Transferred from Gamma Chapter im 1925. Brother of 64 # and # 101.
64. Richard J. Winters. CL 1927. [Swimming] Grand Historian. Fordham University. Brother of # 63 and # 101.
65. John J. McNamara. Honorary Member. Father of #23. Cooper Union. Tea Broker. United States Board of Tea Experts.
66. Harold Kiechlin. [Football, Track] Brother of # 149.
67. John A. (Jack) Hayes Jr. CL 1926. [Tennis, Honor Roll] Georgetown University. Harvard University Law School. New York University Law School. New York Produce Exchange.
68. Arthur J. McCann. [Manager Football]
69. Herbert Middlecamp. CL 1926. [Football, Baseball]
70. Clarence J. Tobin Jr. The Tobin Press. Brother of the Executive Director of the Port of New York Authority.
71. Charles Granger.
72. John McHugh.
73. Robert Cronin.
74. Harold Madden.
75. William Brendan (Bill) Mattimore. ? [Football, Baseball] Brother of # 1 and # 8. Georgetown University. St. Johns University Law School.
76. Thomas Kelly. [Football, Track]
77. Franklin G. Edwards.
78. Francis (Frank) Baumann. [Football, Baseball]
79. William Hines.
80. Joseph O’Donohue.
81. Frank Colleton. [Baseball]
82. Arthur Ziegler. [Football, Track] Brother of # 55 and # 95.
83. Leo Donegan.
84. Maurice Halpin.
85. Andrew Shiebler.
86. Louis Walsh Jr.
87. E. Murray Browne. Convention Chairman (2 years). Grand Historian (2 years).
88. James Kenny. Brother of # 143.
89. Thomas F. Keating Jr.
90. Donald LaBorne. [Football] Brother of # 15, # 49 and # 58.
91. George Tracy.
92. Robert Green.
93. Edmund O’Connor Jr. [Baseball]
94. Charles Riley.
95. Denmore (Denny) Ziegler. [Football, Baseball, Student Government, Glee Club] Brother of # 55 and # 82.
96. John G. (Jack) Keenan. [Student Government, Football, Track, Newspaper, Yearbook] Fordham University. St. Johns Law School. Lawyer, Alexander and Keenan.
97. John Galligan.
98. (William) Hayden Rorke Jr. [Newspaper, Debate Club, President Student Government, President Dramatic Club, Glee Club] American Academy of Dramatic Arts. Actor. 70 stage productions. 53 movies. 400 parts on television. Played Dr. Alfred Bellows in NBC Series “I Dream of Jeannie.” Brother of # 153.
99. Thomas Mooney.
100. Joseph P. Lane. Fordham University.
101. Frank Winters. [Student Government, Captain Swimming] Brother of # 63 and # 64.
102. James Ward.
103. Alexander George Hesterberg Sr. Son of Brooklyn Borough President Henry Hesterberg. Georgetown University. St. John’s University Law School. Democratic District Leader of Flatbush, 1950-1972. New York State Democratic Central Committee. Tax Commissioner, City of New York. Counsel to the Public Administator of Kings County, 1965-1981. Delegate, 1968 Democratic National Convention. Prominent lawyer.
104. Robert A. Ghelardi.
105. William Edward Dillmeier. Georgetown University. St. Johns Law School. Vice President, Dillmeier Glass Company.
106. Robert Donohue.
107. Thomas A. McMahon.
108. Donald Healy.
109. John Griffin. [Yearbook]
110. Chester J. Maxson. [Captain Track] University of Notre Dame.
111. Ross B. Yerby. [Student Government, Hockey]
112. Frank Clark.
113. Cornelius (Connie) Dwyer. [Student Government, Debate Club, Glee Club]
114. John Halpin.
115. Walter Hickey.
116. Dr. Aloysius T. Kelly. Georgetown University. New York University College of Medicine. M. D., St. Vincent’s Hospital.
117. John G. Baumann.
118. Paul Nugent..
119. Joseph McEvoy. Brother of # 138.
120. Harry Ulmer. [Newspaper, Yearbook, Glee Club]
121. John Connor. [Track] Brother of # 156.
122. Hon. Thomas J. Dalton. [Football, Basketball, Baseball] University of Notre Dame. Columbia University. St. Johns Law School. Lt. Commander, U. S. Navy, WW II. Lawyer. Zoning and Planning Boards, Borough of Fair Lawn, New Jersey. Borough Attorney. Judge Bergen County District Court. Judge New Jersey Superior Court.
123. Charles Williams. [Student Government, Yearbook]
124. John McEvoy. Brother of # 162.
125. John Carver. [Football, Newspaper, Yearbook]
126. James Lundy. [Student Government, Basketball]
127. Donald Brice. [Student Government, Manager Tennis, Glee Club]
128. Paul A. Cooley. [Student Government, Captain Hockey]
129. Thomas Kramer Krug. Zeta Psi and Book and Snake Society at Yale University. Washington Representative, the Literary Digest.
130. John Ward.
131. John Parish. [Student Government, Football, Basketball, Yearbook]
132. Philip B. Carroll Jr.
133. Francis J. Dale.
134. Theodore F. Sullivan.
135. John J. Walsh. [Baseball]
136. S. Murray McCoy. [Student Government, Football, Captain Tennis, Editor Newspaper, Yearbook]
137. Dr. Gerald James Dolan. [Hockey, Baseball] Georgetown University. Georgetown University School of Medicine. M. D.
138. John J. McEvoy Jr. [Vice-President Student Government, Football] Brother of # 119.
139. Robert T. Phelan.
140. William (Bill) Harrigan. [Student Government, Debate Club]
141. John J. Griffin Jr.
142. James T. Kelly.
143. Joseph Kenny. Brother of # 88.
144. John A. Gannon. [Football]
145. Donald Meissner.
146. Nicholas E. Ryan.
147. Francis (Frank) Connor. [Student Government]
148. John J. Burpo.
149. Edmond F. Kiechlin. Brother of # 66.
150. Frank D. Hussey.
151. John J. (Jack) Robinson. [Basketball]
152. William J. McLaughlin.
153. Edward F. Rorke. Brother of # 98.
154. Francis E. (Frank) Carberry Jr.
155. Harry Holst.
156. John Connor. Brother of # 121.
157. George Haley.
158. William Lawrence.
159. William Miles.
160. Arthur Noble.
161. *George E. Miles.
162. Bruce McEvoy. CL 1936. Brother of # 124.
163. John Clark. CL 1934.
164. Matthew Shannon. CL 1935.
165. Frank Smith. CL 1936.
166. Silas J. Titus. CL 1936.
167. Thomas O’Brian.
168. John J. O’Connell.
169. Emil Dietz.