WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This website is not sanctioned by or owned by Omega Gamma Delta Fraternity, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “OGD”). This website and it’s affiliate website omegagammadelta.com has been created by Michael J. D’Apolito, Beta Gamma ’66, a member (hereinafter referred to as “Creator”) of Omega Gamma Delta Fraternity as a means to re-connect the fraternity with its members. This site and related services are provided subject to your compliance with the ‘Terms and Conditions’ of Use specified below. Your continued use of this site will indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, please exit this site promptly.
1. Use of Site The information contained within this site is offered solely for your consideration, and is subject to your verification. It is not to be taken as a warranty or representation for which OGD and/or the website Creator assumes legal responsibility, nor does OGD and/or the website Creator grant permission to use anything contained therein, or recommend such use. The contents of this site may be viewed and accessed only for your personal, non-commercial use. The materials at this site may not be modified in any way or reproduced or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose. Any use or display of the materials on this site is prohibited.
2. Copyright and Trademark The materials at this site are copyrighted or trademarked and any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use this site is terminated and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. This website includes a variety of materials obtained and/or created by different sources. Copyrights and Trademarks for the materials contained in this site, including all text, graphics, the Omega Gamma Delta crest/logo, and photos, are owned by their respective owners. Although these works may be freely accessible on the World Wide Web and may not include any statement about copyright or trademark, the U.S. Copyright and Trademark Act nevertheless provide that such works are protected. Users must assume that all materials on this website are protected by copyright or trademark until they learn otherwise. Owners of copyrighted or trademarked works who believe that their rights have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) to report alleged infringements. If you believe your copyrighted or trademarked material is being used on this website without permission, please notify the designated agent at email@example.com.
3. Disclaimer THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. OGD and/or the website Creator further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials at this site. OGD and/or the website Creator makes no commitment to update the materials at this site, even if out of date. Information published at this site may refer to services or programs not available in your country.
4. User Submissions Any material, information or other communication you transmit to the Creator for posting or directly post to this site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Creator will have no obligations with respect to such communications. The Creator and its designees will be free to post in full or in part, copy, disclose, distribute, edit, incorporate and otherwise use the communications and or submissions and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any purpose and for an indefinite period of time with respect to this website only. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
5. Limited Liabilities IN NO EVENT WILL OGD AND/OR THE WEBSITE CREATOR, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ALL OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES OGD AND/OR THE WEBSITE CREATOR TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, HOWEVER ARISING, SHALL BE LIMITED TO $1.00 (USA).
6. Choice of Law and Venue These Terms and Conditions of Use are entered into in the State of Florida and shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to these Terms and Conditions of Use submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Saint Lucie County, Florida for any dispute with OGD and/or the website Creator, or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
7. Revisions The website Creator may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Please periodically review the terms and conditions, posted on the omegagammadeltafraternity.com website. Continued usage of the omegagammadeltafraternity.com website will be considered acceptance of any changes.
8. Entire Agreement These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and OGD and/or the website Creator with respect to the use of the omegagammadeltafraternity.com website and content.
omegagammadeltafraternity.com welcomes your questions and comments regarding our Terms and Conditions of Use and anything else on this site. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org .